Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 464 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-23-2016, 08:48 PM   #3705
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I loved the way Fast felt in madden 16, but it feels differently in madden 17. Normal feels all over the place to me as well. To me, it feels like I have no control over any players, particularly on offense. It's as if I pick the play, and then flick the stick/ press a button and it's anyone's guess where I'm gonna wind up. Slow feels nice and smooth, and I feel like it gives you the best simulated NFL gameplay. NFL games on tv make the gameplay look bigger and faster bc that's what tv does. If you go to a game in person (which I actually can't stand anymore) each play seems to develop slower to the eye, which is consistent and translates to the slow gameplay on madden. That's merely my opinion and the way I like it.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM   #3706
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I loved the way Fast felt in madden 16, but it feels differently in madden 17. Normal feels all over the place to me as well. To me, it feels like I have no control over any players, particularly on offense. It's as if I pick the play, and then flick the stick/ press a button and it's anyone's guess where I'm gonna wind up. Slow feels nice and smooth, and I feel like it gives you the best simulated NFL gameplay. NFL games on tv make the gameplay look bigger and faster bc that's what tv does. If you go to a game in person (which I actually can't stand anymore) each play seems to develop slower to the eye, which is consistent and translates to the slow gameplay on madden. That's merely my opinion and the way I like it.
I agree with everything. 💯
Old 10-23-2016, 09:19 PM   #3707
Rookie

Flazko, I really like your all madden set. I tried your pink set but it is too easy. All pro is a little challenging but in the end you will beat them. I don't mind getting blown out. All pro is not realistic because you don't always win in the NFL unless your the Patriots who lose a 1st round pick every four years for cheating. Flazko, your a Cowgirl fan, what do you think they should do with Romo? I believe that the future is here and they should embrace it. I am a Giants fan and hope they continue to do stupid ****. The Giants just find ways to beat themselves. Those are the signs of a .500 team.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:45 PM   #3708
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko purple set was perfect yesterday. I was playing a tightly played game all the way through. This is the first game where I actually got decent results. I finally won a game. I think my passing game needed a ton of work. I really do love the set though. I don't like raising the INT slider above 34 though because to me it is sensitive. Also, the punter strength is perfect. A lot of 50+ yard punts now happen.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:22 PM   #3709
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I took the time away from watching football and being lazy on my Sunday to finalize all my sets. I worked on them all day. Yes, ALL sets are final (unless a horrible patch comes out) . Hope you guys enjoy, go take a look at each set and decide what looks intriguing UNLESS.... You have already found a set that is working for you. Remember, ADJUST TO FIT YOUR SKILL LEVEL. I really think each set will be challenging in their own way and most of all I believe they'll be fun. Share feedback with everyone and feel free to continue conversations amongst each other.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:38 PM   #3710
All Star

Flazko's Arena

How I rank my sets according to overall performance (1-6, 1 being best, 6 being least recommended) :

6. Retro Set
5. Red Set
4. Blue Set
3. Pink Set
2. Purple Set
1. Secret Sauce Set (#1 Recommend Set)

Last edited by Flazko; 10-23-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:07 AM   #3711
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
How I rank my sets according to overall performance (1-6, 1 being best, 6 being least recommended) :

6. Retro Set
5. Red Set
4. Blue Set
3. Pink Set
2. Purple Set
1. Secret Sauce Set (#1 Recommend Set)
Looking forward to the revamped sauce set! I'm assuming that's the set ur gonna be playing with in ur CFM? I plan to restart and set up mine this evening and can't wait to get out of work lol

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2016, 04:27 AM   #3712
Rookie

Bravo on the red set! Just what I've been trying to weave out of your old one. Finally lost the first game of the season with geno smith as my qb and he only completed 51% of his passes. Now I have to start over and keep Roethlisberger lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »