Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2016, 05:57 AM   #3713
Rookie
 
BritPitbull's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Last night I replayed my Lions v Colts game for like the fifth time - this time with the red all-Madden set. I lost 5-31 but it was actually a very evenly matched game aside from me throwing 5 ints. They were all pretty unadvised throws really but I did find that LBs etc were just too superhuman at picking off passes.

Luck felt a little RoboQB at times finishing 19/25 and over 300 years with 3tds but TBH that's not an unreasonable stat line at all.

The other main issue was the CPU run game. Gore had around a yard a carry on over 30 tries. I'm going to turn down tackling a little so blocks are held a little longer and also turn down INTs and play it again. Aside from that though it was the best game I've played so far.
BritPitbull is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #3714
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bridgeport, Pa
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Is the special sauce set on the first page?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Flyers
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
ballgameronny is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:21 AM   #3715
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So I dunno why, but the game is back at it again. Pink set.

Garrapolo went 19 of 19 for 325 yds and 3 td...in the first half.

Cody Kessler went 15 of 15 for 250 yds and 1 td.

All the while I averaged an easy 82%, 350 ypg and 3 td per game passing.

My running game was pretty boss, but the passing is just a joke. No matter what I do I cant stop the pass, nor can my pass be stopped.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:11 AM   #3716
Rookie
 
BritPitbull's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
So I dunno why, but the game is back at it again. Pink set.

Garrapolo went 19 of 19 for 325 yds and 3 td...in the first half.

Cody Kessler went 15 of 15 for 250 yds and 1 td.

All the while I averaged an easy 82%, 350 ypg and 3 td per game passing.

My running game was pretty boss, but the passing is just a joke. No matter what I do I cant stop the pass, nor can my pass be stopped.
I know is that previous sliders have had unexpected effects. Catching has effected separation / tackles have affected getting off blocks / etc

Also, it could be linked to your play calling. If you drop LBs into coverage and double team certain WRs I'd be surprised if the AI still completed everything. I like to blitz a LB and a nickel back etc whilst press covering the receivers and controlling a safety (who I drop back). If often results in a coverage sack or incompletion.
BritPitbull is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:20 AM   #3717
Madden Avenger
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,193
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Bravo on the red set! Just what I've been trying to weave out of your old one. Finally lost the first game of the season with geno smith as my qb and he only completed 51% of his passes. Now I have to start over and keep Roethlisberger lol
Did you use the red set with or without the tuner?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:25 AM   #3718
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Is the special sauce set on the first page?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Looking forward to the revamped sauce set! I'm assuming that's the set ur gonna be playing with in ur CFM? I plan to restart and set up mine this evening and can't wait to get out of work lol

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Yes it's on the first page. And yes I'm going to be using Sauce Set for my own CFM.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:27 AM   #3719
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Bravo on the red set! Just what I've been trying to weave out of your old one. Finally lost the first game of the season with geno smith as my qb and he only completed 51% of his passes. Now I have to start over and keep Roethlisberger lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Last night I replayed my Lions v Colts game for like the fifth time - this time with the red all-Madden set. I lost 5-31 but it was actually a very evenly matched game aside from me throwing 5 ints. They were all pretty unadvised throws really but I did find that LBs etc were just too superhuman at picking off passes.

Luck felt a little RoboQB at times finishing 19/25 and over 300 years with 3tds but TBH that's not an unreasonable stat line at all.

The other main issue was the CPU run game. Gore had around a yard a carry on over 30 tries. I'm going to turn down tackling a little so blocks are held a little longer and also turn down INTs and play it again. Aside from that though it was the best game I've played so far.


That's good to hear you are liking the red set again


And you can still lower cpu qb accuracy to fit the results you like. I tested the red set without the tuner because with the tuner enabled, the cpu qb accuracy is pretty Robotic no matter where you put cpu accuracy.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:36 AM   #3720
Madden Avenger
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,193
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
That's good to hear you are liking the red set again


And you can still lower cpu qb accuracy to fit the results you like. I tested the red set without the tuner because with the tuner enabled, the cpu qb accuracy is pretty Robotic no matter where you put cpu accuracy.
If you delete the tuner in order to use the red set, are the fumbles and strip sack fumbles out of control?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Top -