Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 10-24-2016, 05:57 AM   #3713
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Last night I replayed my Lions v Colts game for like the fifth time - this time with the red all-Madden set. I lost 5-31 but it was actually a very evenly matched game aside from me throwing 5 ints. They were all pretty unadvised throws really but I did find that LBs etc were just too superhuman at picking off passes.

Luck felt a little RoboQB at times finishing 19/25 and over 300 years with 3tds but TBH that's not an unreasonable stat line at all.

The other main issue was the CPU run game. Gore had around a yard a carry on over 30 tries. I'm going to turn down tackling a little so blocks are held a little longer and also turn down INTs and play it again. Aside from that though it was the best game I've played so far.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #3714
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is the special sauce set on the first page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 10-24-2016, 10:21 AM   #3715
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

So I dunno why, but the game is back at it again. Pink set.

Garrapolo went 19 of 19 for 325 yds and 3 td...in the first half.

Cody Kessler went 15 of 15 for 250 yds and 1 td.

All the while I averaged an easy 82%, 350 ypg and 3 td per game passing.

My running game was pretty boss, but the passing is just a joke. No matter what I do I cant stop the pass, nor can my pass be stopped.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:11 AM   #3716
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
So I dunno why, but the game is back at it again. Pink set.

Garrapolo went 19 of 19 for 325 yds and 3 td...in the first half.

Cody Kessler went 15 of 15 for 250 yds and 1 td.

All the while I averaged an easy 82%, 350 ypg and 3 td per game passing.

My running game was pretty boss, but the passing is just a joke. No matter what I do I cant stop the pass, nor can my pass be stopped.
I know is that previous sliders have had unexpected effects. Catching has effected separation / tackles have affected getting off blocks / etc

Also, it could be linked to your play calling. If you drop LBs into coverage and double team certain WRs I'd be surprised if the AI still completed everything. I like to blitz a LB and a nickel back etc whilst press covering the receivers and controlling a safety (who I drop back). If often results in a coverage sack or incompletion.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:20 AM   #3717
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Bravo on the red set! Just what I've been trying to weave out of your old one. Finally lost the first game of the season with geno smith as my qb and he only completed 51% of his passes. Now I have to start over and keep Roethlisberger lol
Did you use the red set with or without the tuner?
Old 10-24-2016, 11:25 AM   #3718
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Is the special sauce set on the first page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Looking forward to the revamped sauce set! I'm assuming that's the set ur gonna be playing with in ur CFM? I plan to restart and set up mine this evening and can't wait to get out of work lol

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Yes it's on the first page. And yes I'm going to be using Sauce Set for my own CFM.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:27 AM   #3719
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Bravo on the red set! Just what I've been trying to weave out of your old one. Finally lost the first game of the season with geno smith as my qb and he only completed 51% of his passes. Now I have to start over and keep Roethlisberger lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Last night I replayed my Lions v Colts game for like the fifth time - this time with the red all-Madden set. I lost 5-31 but it was actually a very evenly matched game aside from me throwing 5 ints. They were all pretty unadvised throws really but I did find that LBs etc were just too superhuman at picking off passes.

Luck felt a little RoboQB at times finishing 19/25 and over 300 years with 3tds but TBH that's not an unreasonable stat line at all.

The other main issue was the CPU run game. Gore had around a yard a carry on over 30 tries. I'm going to turn down tackling a little so blocks are held a little longer and also turn down INTs and play it again. Aside from that though it was the best game I've played so far.

That's good to hear you are liking the red set again

And you can still lower cpu qb accuracy to fit the results you like. I tested the red set without the tuner because with the tuner enabled, the cpu qb accuracy is pretty Robotic no matter where you put cpu accuracy.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:36 AM   #3720
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
That's good to hear you are liking the red set again

And you can still lower cpu qb accuracy to fit the results you like. I tested the red set without the tuner because with the tuner enabled, the cpu qb accuracy is pretty Robotic no matter where you put cpu accuracy.
If you delete the tuner in order to use the red set, are the fumbles and strip sack fumbles out of control?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »