Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2016, 08:15 AM   #3769
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Use what makes you enjoy the game. Lol. Everyone is way too picky with everything. Just enjoy the game and test different things to get the results you're looking for. Everyone is expecting perfect results and its not gonna happen.
I personally will not make adjustments until at least playing 5 games in cfm. I have been playing purple set with 13 min qrt/18 sec. Currently 5-2 heading into Packers game, im Falcons. I took a break from Madden with Battlefield 1 release, man is that game fun. Through my first 7 games only thing I noticed a bit off was Cpu QB throwing for not much yards, so have adjusted Hum pass coverage to 70-75 to see if better. Key is slight adjustments from base, not drastic changes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2016, 08:53 AM   #3770
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Played a ton of games with multiple teams, multiple QB's, OLines, WR's.

I cant stop the pass with ANY team.

I have a team with a great DLine, two OLB's with good coverage skills. Darius Slay and Desmond Trufant, Byron Jones at FS and Clinton-Dix at SS. Still giving up over 300+ yards per game, with maybe, MAYBE a pick every 5 games or so.

Pressure is good, I average 3 sacks a game, with good QB pressures. The run game is ridicilous for both sides. I can easily get 120 to 140 ypg, the CPU no matter what I do gets over 100 yards a game against my D. This easily puts my defense in the 30 to 32 overall range.

My offense? Top in the league in passing and rushing. At one point, with a entire rookie offensive line, Jared Goff pass'd for over 400 yards per game, and 3 TD's per game. 10 games into the season Goff had 40 TDs, 4400 yards or so, to 2 picks.

Im not sure what to do. I may try to delete the game entirely and turn off wifi and see if I can get some good games going.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:42 AM   #3771
Pro

OVR: 1

So 2nd game with the red set I'm the steelers playing the bengals and at half time ben is 16/16 for 200 yards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 11:51 AM   #3772
Pro

OVR: 1

so that game ended up being a nail biter with the red set squeaked out a win 21-17 against the bengals with a late INT by me in the redzone i really thought the all madden would kick in and they would score but in the words of lee corso not so fast my friend 2-0 to start the season with red set-eagles up next
Old 10-25-2016, 12:49 PM   #3773
Rookie

Is the pink set the most challenging other than the all madden set
Old 10-25-2016, 02:41 PM   #3774
Rookie

I would like to tune run blocking but I forgot what it changes. What does it change again?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2016, 03:07 PM   #3775
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinDin25
Is the pink set the most challenging other than the all madden set
Secret Sauce Set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 03:31 PM   #3776
MVP

tyler28's Arena

I think you should start a new thread for your all madden set. All these post get lost in translation. I have no idea what set ppl are tweaking and i try to stay on top of it but its just too confusing unless you check the forum every 10 min.

I went to look at a cpl things posted yesterday about the am set and i cant seem to find it. This forum post needs a little better organization to follow since you are offering so many different options. ( which is great btw just extremely hard to follow)

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »