Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 473 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-25-2016, 03:35 PM   #3777
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I think you should start a new thread for your all madden set. All these post get lost in translation. I have no idea what set ppl are tweaking and i try to stay on top of it but its just too confusing unless you check the forum every 10 min.

I went to look at a cpl things posted yesterday about the am set and i cant seem to find it. This forum post needs a little better organization to follow since you are offering so many different options. ( which is great btw just extremely hard to follow)

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
What's so hard to follow by looking at the first page? Everyone has the right to post their tweaks and adjustments. I can't tell them not to post what tweaks theyre making. You should be adjusting and tweaking yourself so you don't have to rely on looking every ten mins at what everyone else is doing.
There's only one All Madden set and if you can't keep up with that and are getting confused, Idk what to tell you. Lol.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:38 PM   #3778
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What's so hard to follow by looking at the first page? Everyone has the right to post their tweaks and adjustments. I can't tell them not to post what tweaks theyre making. You should be adjusting and tweaking yourself so you don't have to rely on looking every ten mins at what everyone else is doing.
There's only one All Madden set and if you can't keep up with that and are getting confused, Idk what to tell you. Lol.
Thanks for the help your a rock star.

Old 10-25-2016, 03:42 PM   #3779
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Thanks for the help your a rock star.

YOU'RE welcome 👍
Old 10-25-2016, 05:14 PM   #3780
Rookie

Can any of these sets be used for User v. User games? If not, do you know of any UvU sets that you would recommend? Preferably All-Pro if possible.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:35 PM   #3781
Pro

OVR: 1

man all madden sliders are pretty money right now without the tuner just played the eagles and had to score with 4 secs left in the game to win by a FG, so if i put the tuner on what will happen, im debating to switch to all pro though sauce set
Old 10-25-2016, 05:45 PM   #3782
Rookie

Flazko, I have been seeing a lot of offsides penalties in the 4th quarter by the cpu. The penalties happen consecutively. Have you seen this and I guess your anwser would be to lower the offsides slider. Your thoughts?
Old 10-25-2016, 06:17 PM   #3783
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

getting set to start up with the red set, is the absolute toughest it will be on me normal speed 90 parity, normal speed 100 parity, slow speed 90, or slow speed 100? Thanks as always boss.
Old 10-25-2016, 06:26 PM   #3784
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
getting set to start up with the red set, is the absolute toughest it will be on me normal speed 90 parity, normal speed 100 parity, slow speed 90, or slow speed 100? Thanks as always boss.
I am currently using the red set and it is really good. The CPU just hit a 72 yd FG to tie me at 20. I eventually won 23-20. Great set though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »