Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 474 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-25-2016, 07:03 PM   #3785
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Broadcasting Falcons CFM:

Falcons vs Packers

Purple set, 13 min qrt/18 accel, 75 hum coverage, 30/70 run block.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 10-25-2016, 07:11 PM   #3786
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I am currently using the red set and it is really good. The CPU just hit a 72 yd FG to tie me at 20. I eventually won 23-20. Great set though.
How was the CPU passing game? How was the rushing game for both the CPU and the user?
Old 10-25-2016, 07:14 PM   #3787
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
How was the CPU passing game? How was the rushing game for both the CPU and the user?
raider ren from my games the red set plays pretty decent but the only thing that might switch me over to the sauce set is being able to use the tuner, cause most games are close cause they recover a fumble all the way for a td at least once or twice a game there offense really isn't dominant
Old 10-25-2016, 07:17 PM   #3788
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
raider ren from my games the red set plays pretty decent but the only thing that might switch me over to the sauce set is being able to use the tuner, cause most games are close cause they recover a fumble all the way for a td at least once or twice a game there offense really isn't dominant
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I have decided to use the sauce as well for the same reason. I made a few tweaks to it to cater to my wants/ needs, but I will say - Flazko knocked it out of the park with his sauce set. It's frickin awesome.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #3789
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

ren can you please fill me in on the tweaks you made? or if maybe you can help alter the set to best possibly fit my play as a full time all madden player w house rules including no audibles, no hot routes, and im looking for realistic play but that challenge too. im not that guy that thinks its cool to go undefeated unless i really had to put in that work lol.. and if i go to all pro can i still use human pass accuracy 5?

Last edited by Ryan2010; 10-25-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:48 PM   #3790
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
The completion % was around 75% for both teams which is a little high but can I can live with it. The running was realistic for both sides. Both averaged around 4 yds a carry. The CPU had finished with 350 yds and user 380. One of the best games I have ever played. I have played all pro but I feel that all madden offers a better challenge.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:54 PM   #3791
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
ren can you please fill me in on the tweaks you made? or if maybe you can help alter the set to best possibly fit my play as a full time all madden player w house rules including no audibles, no hot routes, and im looking for realistic play but that challenge too. im not that guy that thinks its cool to go undefeated unless i really had to put in that work lol.. and if i go to all pro can i still use human pass accuracy 5?
Here's exactly what I'm using:
All-pro difficulty
Slow game speed
Speed parity = 90 (I may raise to 100 at some point, but for now I want to keep a little disparity)
Injury = 37
Fatigue = 65

13 minute quarters / 17 second playclock (I really, really like 15 min quarters, but I think 13 mins gives a better simulated result, as weird as that sounds)

Sauce set base

QB accuracy: 5/50
Pass blk: 10/35
WR catch: 47/48

Run blk: 15/90
Fumbles: 58/54

Reaction: 4/25
INTs: 45/45
Coverage: 79/99

Tackling: 52/58

Special teams as he has listed.

I've been a long time all-madden guy myself, but with this game it's just not working for me- for now anyway. Hopefully EA will revamp it before all is said and done. For now, all-pro is where it's at for us sim heads. Also, being an all pro player vs an all-madden player doesn't mean your better or worse at madden or vice versa. They're apples to oranges in comparison. It's really what you're looking to get out of the game. Flazko's revamped sauce set is legit; I simply jacked up the CPU in certain areas and lowered the user in certain areas to maximize challenge and give each game that NFL 50/50 toss up. I still think that you're more apt to win games on all-pro, but that's fine. I think you'll like this set. Don't be afraid to bump up or down any category 3-5 points (5 will give you the most noticeable difference) to increase additional challenge as needed.

Credit to Flazko for this set.

Good luck, I hope you enjoy! Post results! I'll do the same. I'm doing all of the preseason hoopla tonight. I plan to kickoff tomorrow night. I decided on the Eagles over the Bills, Rams, 9ers and my Raiders. Subject to change last minute lol
Old 10-25-2016, 08:59 PM   #3792
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
The completion % was around 75% for both teams which is a little high but can I can live with it. The running was realistic for both sides. Both averaged around 4 yds a carry. The CPU had finished with 350 yds and user 380. One of the best games I have ever played. I have played all pro but I feel that all madden offers a better challenge.
Ok so you used his base red set and got these results, or did you tweak anything at all? Those results are not bad at all. Shoot now I'm considering all-madden again, damn it!! No tuner, correct? Are you gonna stick with all-madden then? How long were your quarters and playclock in that game? 90 parity or 100? I like 90 the best. Thanks for sharing your results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »