Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 475 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-25-2016, 09:05 PM   #3793
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This looks very very solid my guy. i will definitely plug these in and get it started. i just want that challenge while being fun too. im going to go all pro because i believe you both when you say AP plays better than AM and i also see the hard work & focus you both put in the AP sets... and do i need to delete my profile and go through the rams intro and choose all pro as my difficulty or does that not matter?? Thanks bro.

Last edited by Ryan2010; 10-25-2016 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:23 PM   #3794
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
This looks very very solid my guy. i will definitely plug these in and get it started. i just want that challenge while being fun too. im going to go all pro because i believe you both when you say AP plays better than AM and i also see the hard work & focus you both put in the AP sets... and do i need to delete my profile and go through the rams intro and choose all pro as my difficulty or does that not matter?? Thanks bro.
No problem bro. Thank Flazko too- he's taught me a lot not just with regards to how sliders affect each other, but to use his set and cater it to your style. You sound like me though in wanting that challenging aspect. Use my variation of his sauce set for 2 games, and then don't be afraid to move a slider 5 points in either direction to increase the challenge in a particular area, but only IF NEEDED.

Best part about Flazko's set other than all of his work itself, is the comraderie that we've got going here with each other. We all try to help each other, which is great. But remember, we do have to put some effort in ourselves if we want to adjust further to cater our wants from the game.

Time for us to enjoy Madden 17!!! It's only been 2 months for crying out loud. I just hope I can stick it out with Philly, and not start thinking around week 6, "I should have picked the 9ers or Bills".

If you can offer any advice on a team for me, that would be great!
Old 10-25-2016, 09:32 PM   #3795
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

For sure im more than happy to help out as much as i can. one thing i do is a house rule where i only run a play from the coach suggestions, it kind of brings in an aspect of being a player but having your coordinator(s) feed in the plays. it brings another aspect into the game that may or may not effect the outcome... 3rd & long and the only pass play is a screen then i better execute that screen hoping they are in cover 3 or a blitz or try to catch them off guard with a draw the coach may suggest to me.. and i dont allow myself any audibles or hot routes so i better read the safeties correctly pre snap and post snap. its worth a try to just add another challenging aspect into the game. if youd like to try that out of course.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:34 PM   #3796
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
For sure im more than happy to help out as much as i can. one thing i do is a house rule where i only run a play from the coach suggestions, it kind of brings in an aspect of being a player but having your coordinator(s) feed in the plays. it brings another aspect into the game that may or may not effect the outcome... 3rd & long and the only pass play is a screen then i better execute that screen hoping they are in cover 3 or a blitz or try to catch them off guard with a draw the coach may suggest to me.. and i dont allow myself any audibles or hot routes so i better read the safeties correctly pre snap and post snap. its worth a try to just add another challenging aspect into the game. if youd like to try that out of course.
Dude, that's a great idea, and yes, that's a realistic aspect and play calling method. I'll be doing that as well - thanks for that.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:56 PM   #3797
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Hope you enjoy the play bro, ill be starting up my franchise tomorrow. And seeing how i play currently on all madden but will be switching to you & flazko all pro set, should i delete my profile and adjust my profile difficulty to all pro?
Old 10-25-2016, 11:16 PM   #3798
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok so you used his base red set and got these results, or did you tweak anything at all? Those results are not bad at all. Shoot now I'm considering all-madden again, damn it!! No tuner, correct? Are you gonna stick with all-madden then? How long were your quarters and playclock in that game? 90 parity or 100? I like 90 the best. Thanks for sharing your results.
I followed all his numbers for the red set. Be prepared to pull out all the stops because this is not all pro and they will beat your *** if you make a mistake. I also chose normal speed because the running game is better. CPU RB hit the holes better.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:21 PM   #3799
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok so you used his base red set and got these results, or did you tweak anything at all? Those results are not bad at all. Shoot now I'm considering all-madden again, damn it!! No tuner, correct? Are you gonna stick with all-madden then? How long were your quarters and playclock in that game? 90 parity or 100? I like 90 the best. Thanks for sharing your results.
Parity 100
Old 10-25-2016, 11:25 PM   #3800
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Hope you enjoy the play bro, ill be starting up my franchise tomorrow. And seeing how i play currently on all madden but will be switching to you & flazko all pro set, should i delete my profile and adjust my profile difficulty to all pro?
No need to delete your profile for that. You might want to if you haven't to this point, especially if you're starting a fresh franchise anyhow. But really it's more of a placebo. The updates get incorporated into your franchise.

I'm sim'ing the preseason in mine now. Actually I sim'd preseason week 1 and now I'm hitting the hay. Good night Madden bothers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »