Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2016, 01:53 AM   #3809
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Flazko, I am using your all madden set and I am having a little trouble running the ball 3.6 yds per carry. I want to get it between 4.0 and 4.5. Should I raise run blocking 5 points or should I lower CPU tackling 5 points? Your thoughts
Keep your run blocking between 44-47
Old 10-26-2016, 03:03 AM   #3810
Rookie

So after my game with 3 fumbles(qb, rb, wr), a blocked field goal returned for touchdown, an interception that was my fault 1-1 vs josh Norman, then an interception where I got hit as I threw and it popped into the d linemans hands... I think I'll finally make the switch to sauce set with you guys lol. I love the red set but 6 turnovers is too many. 3 I can understand. 4 if I play a bad game. But 6 makes me cry

Raider_ren I'll be using your tweaks for a bump in competition so please let me know if you discover anything new. Thanks for the hard work guys I should've trusted you from the beginning

Edit: nope changed my mind lolol. I'm going to try red set, with tuner installed, qb accuracy 5-5. I'll let you know how it goes. Normal speed 90 parity

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-26-2016 at 03:12 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 11:09 AM   #3811
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Flazko, I just wondered if you were aware that some on these forums believe that main menu slider settings effect the game in franchise - not just when you start the franchise but at all times. Have you noticed this or factored it in to your testing. I ask because it could effect gameplay when starting up the game and continuing a franchise as saved sliders are loaded up to the main menu when the game starts.

For consistency, I was curious whether you keep all of your settings saved at default in the main menu whilst creating your sliders for franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2016, 03:55 PM   #3812
Banned

Flazko, I have been seeing a lot of false starts penalties in the 4th quarter by the cpu. The penalties happen consecutively. Have you seen this and I what setting would you recommend?
Old 10-26-2016, 04:14 PM   #3813
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Flazko, I have been seeing a lot of false starts penalties in the 4th quarter by the cpu. The penalties happen consecutively. Have you seen this and I what setting would you recommend?
This is just a new bug with the new tuner and patch. No idea how to get rid of it, but sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesnt.

Dang CPU QB's like to false hike haha
Old 10-26-2016, 04:46 PM   #3814
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Here's a temporary remedy for this: Let the first false start go. If another one occurs consecutively, grab control of a linebacker on the next play and encroach the offensive line. This will stop the false starts at that point, with the CPU only being charged a net of 5 yards. Yes, it's cheesy, but it works for now until it's fixed.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:08 PM   #3815
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Flazko, I just wondered if you were aware that some on these forums believe that main menu slider settings effect the game in franchise - not just when you start the franchise but at all times. Have you noticed this or factored it in to your testing. I ask because it could effect gameplay when starting up the game and continuing a franchise as saved sliders are loaded up to the main menu when the game starts.

For consistency, I was curious whether you keep all of your settings saved at default in the main menu whilst creating your sliders for franchise?
Yes I have, that's why some settings I have listed are specific for main menu (Play Now) and for CFM. Like penalties, auto subs, fatigue and others. Make sure you have everything the same in main menu as you do in cfm, sliders, settings, auto subs, everything you can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2016, 06:10 PM   #3816
Pro

OVR: 1

well raider ren think i'm going back to the all madden set, first game back with the secret sauce sliders and i'm up on the chiefs 21-0 in the 1st qtr lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »