Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 478 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #3817
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes I have, that's why some settings I have listed are specific for main menu (Play Now) and for CFM. Like penalties, auto subs, fatigue and others. Make sure you have everything the same in main menu as you do in cfm, sliders, settings, auto subs, everything you can.
Hmm, I did that when I first created my franchise but every time I've loaded it up since I guess slider sets have loaded up automatically in the main menu. I'll need to test this again I think.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:49 PM   #3818
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Here's a temporary remedy for this: Let the first false start go. If another one occurs consecutively, grab control of a linebacker on the next play and encroach the offensive line. This will stop the false starts at that point, with the CPU only being charged a net of 5 yards. Yes, it's cheesy, but it works for now until it's fixed.
Good idea. I also dropped the penalty to 51 and it has seemed to stop. I did not know this was an ongoing issue.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:52 PM   #3819
Rookie

Hey flazko I'm sticking with red set, tuner installed, 5/5 qb acc. I know you tested without the tuner but other than robo qbs is there anything else I might want to tweak or at least keep an eye on in case I need to make my own tweaks?
Old 10-26-2016, 07:48 PM   #3820
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Hey flazko I'm sticking with red set, tuner installed, 5/5 qb acc. I know you tested without the tuner but other than robo qbs is there anything else I might want to tweak or at least keep an eye on in case I need to make my own tweaks?
Not really. Maybe just watch how difficult it is for you to run the ball. Decide after two games.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:53 PM   #3821
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I would reduce pass blocking for the CPU.

For the running game, I would increase run blocking for both the user and the CPU, and I would suggest decreasing tackling a bit.
Old 10-26-2016, 08:18 PM   #3822
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
well raider ren think i'm going back to the all madden set, first game back with the secret sauce sliders and i'm up on the chiefs 21-0 in the 1st qtr lol
I made some adjustments to the red set to help out a bit. I'll post my adjustments shortly. Gotta get my son to bed!
Old 10-26-2016, 09:54 PM   #3823
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

All-Madden set, my version of Flazko's red set. Credit and much thanks to Flazko. Keep in mind this may take some tweaking. I recommend 3-5 point increases or decreasing in sliders as needed. I anticipate changes, tho I like the concept of the red set itself, and the touches that I've made.7

Slow game speed
Parity threshold = 90
Injury = 37
Fatigue = 65
13 min quarters/ 17 second accel play clock (still like the idea of 15 min quarters/ 16 second accel play clock, though I feel 13 min/ 17 sec gives you the best simulated feel and results with scores and stats)

*Use the tuner, with the understating that you still may face a somewhat RoboQB from the CPU. But you'll get the all-madden challenge. Accuracy down for both user and CPU, and pass block down significantly for CPU

User / CPU

QB Accuracy: 5/5
Pass Blocking: 40/20
WR Catching: 48/48

Run Blocking: 65/75
Fumbles: 56/56

Reaction Time: 5/5
Interceptions: 40/40
Pass Coverage: 85/85

Tackling: 53/53

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 35/35
Punt Power: 45/45
Punt Accuracy: 95/95
Kickoff Power: 60/60
Old 10-26-2016, 10:29 PM   #3824
Rookie

Flazko
Excellent work and appreciate you taking the time to answer. Just curious but it seems like a lot people are struggling on what they want and going back and forth with all pro and all madden.

what are you sticking with? I realize we all have different skill levels and we need to adapt the sliders to us. I have been going back and forth as well so I thought I would get the experts opinion. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »