Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2016, 10:44 PM   #3825
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko
Excellent work and appreciate you taking the time to answer. Just curious but it seems like a lot people are struggling on what they want and going back and forth with all pro and all madden.

what are you sticking with? I realize we all have different skill levels and we need to adapt the sliders to us. I have been going back and forth as well so I thought I would get the experts opinion. Thanks
I'm sticking with Sauce Set. I'm 11-5 about to play the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC championship. The AFC side is between Raiders vs Steelers. Last round I barely squeaked by Seattle 17-15. And steelers beat Jacksonville in OT which I thought was funny and Raiders beat Bills. Regardless if I go on to Superbowl or not Prescott is my QB moving forward and Romo will be traded before draft to either Jets, Dolphins, or Whoever is willing to give me a 1st and 2nd (vikings gave a 1st and 3rd For that Scrub Bradford). With the extra picks I'll add my future replacement for Witten and help my secondary and linebackers get young and with the extra money from Romo I will get some pass rushers. The sauce set has made some games pretty tough for me but I don't switch on defense and I also only pick from suggested plays (it's as if my coordinator is picking plays for me). I thought about maybe trying out the red set but in all honesty I think my sauce set, Pink Set, and purple set are also very good without the RoboQB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2016, 10:50 PM   #3826
All Star

Flazko's Arena

To be honest it's just best to stick to one set and either bare with the negatives and positives and just enjoy the game, or run a test franchise and work on adjusting based on that set then start a real franchise once you've found the close enough formula. If you keep switching to set after set you're never going to get the right formula because each set plays different in different aspects of the game and if you continue to switch back and forth instead of just sticking with a set and adjusting it, you'll continue to be back at square 1.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:55 PM   #3827
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
All-Madden set, my version of Flazko's red set. Credit and much thanks to Flazko. Keep in mind this may take some tweaking. I recommend 3-5 point increases or decreasing in sliders as needed. I anticipate changes, tho I like the concept of the red set itself, and the touches that I've made.7

Slow game speed
Parity threshold = 90
Injury = 37
Fatigue = 65
13 min quarters/ 17 second accel play clock (still like the idea of 15 min quarters/ 16 second accel play clock, though I feel 13 min/ 17 sec gives you the best simulated feel and results with scores and stats)

*Use the tuner, with the understating that you still may face a somewhat RoboQB from the CPU. But you'll get the all-madden challenge. Accuracy down for both user and CPU, and pass block down significantly for CPU

User / CPU

QB Accuracy: 5/5
Pass Blocking: 40/20
WR Catching: 48/48

Run Blocking: 65/75
Fumbles: 56/56

Reaction Time: 5/5
Interceptions: 40/40
Pass Coverage: 85/85

Tackling: 53/53

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 35/35
Punt Power: 45/45
Punt Accuracy: 95/95
Kickoff Power: 60/60
I'm using red set, normal speed, 90 parity, tuner installed, 5/5 qb acc. Not having much problem running the ball so I think I'll leave that. Fumbles are back to normal, 1 or 2 per game so no problems at 60/60 yet. Why the changes in tackling and cpu run blocking? Just creating challenge or do you see a flaw? I've had a couple 30-50 yard runs broken on me so far and usually stuffed otherwise to average out to normal stats
Old 10-26-2016, 10:57 PM   #3828
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Having outstanding games with the purple set. Still have yet to see an injury and seeing very few penalties. Otherwise, this is the best set I've used. Game feels very realistic. I have to fight for every yard. Hope to see more injuries in the near future then I'll feel complete.
Old 10-26-2016, 11:00 PM   #3829
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Having outstanding games with the purple set. Still have yet to see an injury and seeing very few penalties. Otherwise, this is the best set I've used. Game feels very realistic. I have to fight for every yard. Hope to see more injuries in the near future then I'll feel complete.
Higher injuries and penalties by a couple points.
Old 10-26-2016, 11:38 PM   #3830
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So you guys are gonna love me... I finally solved the robo qb issue for all-madden with tuner....
Old 10-26-2016, 11:48 PM   #3831
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Here's my new update to Red Set.... It's finally done... I've found the formula to solve the robo qbs while using the tuner , remember you must get pressure to cause errant throws... The main page (page #1) is updated but I'll post the update here for you guys as well.

Game Speed: Normal (You may also use Slow)
Speed Parity Scale: 90-100 (Recommended)
On Field Visual Feedback: OFF (This is a must for this set)
All Assists OFF, except for Switch Assist! (Recommended)
[/b]

Updated: 10/26/16

User / CPU

QB Accuracy: 2/2
Pass Blocking: 5/5
WR Catching: 45/45

Run Blocking: 45/60
Fumbles: 60/60

Reaction Time: 5/5
Interceptions: 32/32
Pass Coverage: 90/90

Tackling: 57/57

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 35/35
Punt Power: 45/45
Punt Accuracy: 95/95
Kickoff Power: 60/60

Last edited by Flazko; 10-27-2016 at 03:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 12:07 AM   #3832
Rookie

Whoooaaa yeah flazko you're awesome. Appreciate it so much that you're working on settings you're not even using at the moment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »