Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 48 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2016, 11:58 PM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Well I'm playing your Cowboys now who are missing Lawrence, Crawford, Dez, Witten, La'el Collins, and a few random depth pieces. So I'd say this is a kinda winnable game but I think we still should lose.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:00 AM   #378
All Star

Flazko's Arena

What the hell happened to everyone? Lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 12:03 AM   #379
Rookie

Haha I don't even know. I'm tempted to tweak the injury slider a bit cause if I don't sim I get 1 injury a game max while in sim there's at least 3 a game and I know going forward I'll be playing every preseason game so I wouldn't even sim there
Old 08-28-2016, 12:03 AM   #380
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I have it at 50.i see 1-3 injuries a game

Old 08-28-2016, 12:15 AM   #381
Rookie

I guess I'm just getting lucky with injuries. I'll give it a whole season and see if that averages out
Old 08-28-2016, 12:21 AM   #382
Pro

Short routes are still left COMPLETELY wide open which has been an issue for years. EA does not understand the concept of hook and flat zones as DB's follow their WR's too far upfield when there is another receiver coming underneath. I honestly do not believe there is anything a slider can do to fix it. Any game I've played whether it be PvP or vs the AI, the completion percentages are abnormally high. And no, hot routing to underneath coverage does not fully correct this issue.

Also, defenders still talk unrealistic pursuit angles to allow themselves to be engaged by a blocker. No fix to this either as this is all programmed this way.

I haven't seen a fix to either of these issues in the last two installments, doesn't look like I'll find one this year either
Old 08-28-2016, 12:26 AM   #383
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Yeah there's only so much we can do to help fix issues. Sliders do a small part. It's all in the coding of the game. They're on the right path with these games. I have confidence next year they'll focus on pass coverage as each year a certain area and positions get worked on. At the end of the day it is still a video game, not everything will be 100% realistic but the sliders do help a bit. I pray one day they will abandoned speed parity slider and sliders in general and still have the difficulties but implement a "Realistic" difficulty.

Old 08-28-2016, 12:30 AM   #384
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah there's only so much we can do to help fix issues. Sliders do a small part. It's all in the coding of the game. They're on the right path with these games. I have confidence next year they'll focus on pass coverage as each year a certain area and positions get worked on. At the end of the day it is still a video game, not everything will be 100% realistic but the sliders do help a bit. I pray one day they will abandoned speed parity slider and sliders in general and still have the difficulties but implement a "Realistic" difficulty.

These core issues have been issues for years. The fact that people are viewing this years installment as something spectacular is mind blowing to me. We won't see significant improvement until their sales drop. Which won't happen as long as people keep being satisfied with the crap that we have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »