Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2016, 03:00 AM   #3841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So slow speed gets better results or is it still a preference thing? I think on normal passing is a little easier, running is much easier, and defense is much harder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 03:03 AM   #3842
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
So slow speed gets better results or is it still a preference thing? I think on normal passing is a little easier, running is much easier, and defense is much harder
It's always a preference but for the red set in order to help see more over throws I'm suggesting Slow but if the cpu qb isn't bothering you then stay with normal.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:07 AM   #3843
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I use Normal in my personal set. It's all preference.

Edit: if you guys want, I'll share the personal set I've been using in my franchise. I'm 11-5 to end the season.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-27-2016 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:14 AM   #3844
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko

Edit: if you guys want, I'll share the personal set I've been using in my franchise. I'm 11-5 to end the season.

Sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 10-27-2016, 07:56 AM   #3845
Rookie

ganzlocc's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko

That would be great! Thank You Sir!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 08:35 AM   #3846
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Played a half last night with the special sauce set - deleted profile and all saved sliders and saved main menu settings as described

Really promising. They felt very good in all aspects. If I tried to use Dime against a 2 receiver set, I got gashed on the ground, forcing me to play the run and risk being exposed behind. Gore broke a +20 and a 19 yd but was only averaging 4.5 at half time. My run game sucked and was possibly a little too hard considering my O line should have been far stronger than the AI D line.

I threw three picks and they felt a little OP. Two were on out routes where the receiver got a bit of separation and I tried to lead them but the DB/LB simply leapt in front of my receiver and returned a pick six. In may knock INTs down a little. Also, AI was certainly not robo QB with Luck misfiring occasionally. He was on about 65% at the half.

Hopefully tonight I'll get a chance to play a full game but I really liked what I've seen so far.

Last edited by BritPitbull; 10-27-2016 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:19 AM   #3847
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'll post what I use now in a few mins when I get home so I make sure and post the exact settings and sliders
Old 10-27-2016, 12:42 PM   #3848
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So this is what I've been using in my franchise, it's a bit different than any of my other sets and I'll state my logics....

- I use Normal Speed paired with 0 Speed Parity so I can get the fast feel of a real NFL game. I also like the fast players to feel like they're a threat.

- Most sliders are based around default 50 so most player's true ratings come out. I feel sliders are basically a "dice roll. " a slider at 50 means it has a 50% chance of being successful. That's my theory.

- I don't use my personal set to be "easy" or "challenging" I simply want it to be fun and simulate realistic football, whether I win by 20 or lose by 14, I simply just want to have fun and see good game play and exciting plays.

- I don't pick my own plays, I choose from the "coach suggestion" plays, it's as if my offensive & defensive coordinators are picking the plays.

- On defense I don't switch to user intercept, I only switch to make tackles.

- I play as a D Lineman on Defense

- Every play I take advantage of Line Protection when on offense. I slide my protection where I think the Blitz is coming from.

- I use play prediction every play when on defense, either I'm correct and shut the cpu down or I'm wrong and I pay for it when the cpu busts a big play on me.

KEYS ON GAMEPLAY
-QBs aren't 100% accurate. The more pressure, the more errant throws caused. Fail to get pressure and be prepared to get lit up by the opposing qb.
-Run Blocking is Harder for user than cpu because we are smarter than the AI system, we can react to a hole much quicker and effectively so I give the cpu run block a boost.
-I like to see dropped passes, players hear footsteps and lose their concentration when running a route in the middle of field, some players even drop wide open passes downfield here and there.
-Reaction and Coverage left at 50 bring out the defensive players true ratings. If you have a trash defense, expect a tough day, if your defense is good, expect an easier game.
-I've seen a bit of missed tackles this year. Missed tackles can create a big play which creates confidence which creates momentum.
-Interception are dropped regularly, let the defensive players with decent catching ratings be able to make the INT.

All Pro
12 mins / 20 sec
Normal Game Speed
Injury: 40
Fatigue: 65 in Cfm
Speed Parity: 0
NO ASSISTS
NO ON FIELD VISUAL FEEDBACK
Auto Flip: Off
Ball Carrier Special Move: Manual

User / CPU

Accuracy: 5/45
Pass Block: 50/50
Catching: 47/47

Run Block: 40/80
Fumbles: 55/55

Reaction: 50/50
Interceptions: 35/35
Coverage: 50/50

Tackling: 52/52

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 33/33
Punt Power: 45/45
Punt Accuracy: 97/97
Kickoff Power: 60/60

* Use your qb accuracy between 5-15, depends on your skill level.

*If cpu has a bit too many drops use catching at 48, in my opinion there's drops all the time and it also limits the deep ball since fast players have a better chance of beating you on streaks due to 0 speed parity.

I use auto subs as listed on main page.

I use TDawg's Xp Sliders.

Penalties

I leave penalties at default 50 in Main Menu, as for CFM, I use as follows...

Offside: 58
Flase Start: 52
Off Holding: 57
Def Holding: 62
Facemask: 52
Def Pass Interference: 64
Illegal Block in Back & Roughing passer left at 50
All other penalties set to ON.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-27-2016 at 02:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »