Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 482 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #3849
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Well I am about to experience these sliders in a new way. I had been doing a CFM with a QB and was in year 5 when I became a free agent to go to the Steelers (Ben retired). It didn't happen so I simmed a season, became a free agent and it still didn't happen.

So now I'm going back to the CFM I started with the Titans where I am relocating. I haven't played many games where I control both sides so I'm excited.

I was using the red set with my QB and getting good results but I think I'll move to the Secret Sauce set for this CFM.

Here goes nothing.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:05 PM   #3850
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So this is what I've been using in my franchise, it's a bit different than any of my other sets and I'll state my logics....

- I use Normal Speed paired with 0 Speed Parity so I can get the fast feel of a real NFL game. I also like the fast players to feel like they're a threat.

- Most sliders are based around default 50 so most player's true ratings come out. I feel sliders are basically a "dice roll. " a slider at 50 means it has a 50% chance of being successful. That's my theory.

- I don't use my personal set to be "easy" or "challenging" I simply want it to be fun and simulate realistic football, whether I win by 20 or lose by 14, I simply just want to have fun and see good game play and exciting plays.

- I don't pick my own plays, I choose from the "coach suggestion" plays, it's as if my offensive & defensive coordinators are picking the plays.

- On defense I don't switch to user intercept, I only switch to make tackles.

- I play as a D Lineman on Defense

- Every play I take advantage of Line Protection when on offense. I slide my protection where I think the Blitz is coming from.

- I use play prediction every play when on defense, either I'm correct and shut the cpu down or I'm wrong and I pay for it when the cpu busts a big play on me.

KEYS ON GAMEPLAY
-QBs aren't 100% accurate. The more pressure, the more errant throws caused. Fail to get pressure and be prepared to get lit up by the opposing qb.
-Run Blocking is Harder for user than cpu because we are smarter than the AI system, we can react to a hole much quicker and effectively so I give the cpu run block a boost.
-I like to see dropped passes, players hear footsteps and lose their concentration when running a route in the middle of field, some players even drop wide open passes downfield here and there.
-Reaction and Coverage left at 50 bring out the defensive players true ratings. If you have a trash defense, expect a tough day, if your defense is good, expect an easier game.
-I've seen a bit of missed tackles this year. Missed tackles can create a big play which creates confidence which creates momentum.
-Interception are dropped regularly, let the defensive players with decent catching ratings be able to make the INT.

All Pro
12 mins / 20 sec
Normal Game Speed
Injury: 40
Fatigue: 65 in Cfm
Speed Parity: 0
NO ASSISTS
NO ON FIELD VISUAL FEEDBACK
Auto Flip: Off
Ball Carrier Special Move: Manual

User / CPU

Accuracy: 5/45
Pass Block: 50/50
Catching: 47/47

Run Block: 40/80
Fumbles: 55/55

Reaction: 50/50
Interceptions: 35/35
Coverage: 50/50

Tackling: 52/52

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 33/33
Punt Power: 45/45
Punt Accuracy: 97/97
Kickoff Power: 60/60

* Use your qb accuracy between 5-15, depends on your skill level.

*If cpu has a bit too many drops use catching at 48, in my opinion there's drops all the time and it also limits the deep ball since fast players have a better chance of beating you on streaks due to 0 speed parity.

I use auto subs as listed on main page.

I use TDawg's Xp Sliders.

Penalties

I leave penalties at default 50 in Main Menu, as for CFM, I use as follows...

Offside: 58
Flase Start: 52
Off Holding: 57
Def Holding: 62
Facemask: 52
Def Pass Interference: 64
Illegal Block in Back & Roughing passer left at 50
All other penalties set to ON.
could you give us updates to this set if you ever change anything? i am going to use this for my upcoming franchise.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:09 PM   #3851
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
could you give us updates to this set if you ever change anything? i am going to use this for my upcoming franchise.
Sure I more than likely will just stick it out but if I for some reason update, I'll share. It'll be posted at the very bottom of the main page.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:13 PM   #3852
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Sure I more than likely will just stick it out but if I for some reason update, I'll share. It'll be posted at the very bottom of the main page.
thanks! and one more quick question, are you a owner or coach? i dont even think it makes a difference but oh well lol.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:16 PM   #3853
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
thanks! and one more quick question, are you a owner or coach? i dont even think it makes a difference but oh well lol.
I'm an owner. Existing owner (Jerry Jones). It gives you total control of the franchise.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:41 PM   #3854
Rookie

in people's opinion, which playbook have the most creative plays?
Old 10-27-2016, 04:52 PM   #3855
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toliveanddieinsf
in people's opinion, which playbook have the most creative plays?
Go to Madden Share, download "Holy Grail" offensive playbook of you're on Xbox One . It's pretty good. I use team specific playbooks to keep it realistic. But I would have to say the Patriots, Falcons or Eagles have a good Offensive playbook. And for defense the Steelers, Broncos or Seahawks.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-27-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:32 PM   #3856
Pro

OVR: 1

Flazko your sliders you use go pretty much against everything in the all the previous sets lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »