Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2016, 08:36 PM   #3873
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
On the red set I lowered user run block to 42. I raised cpu run block, pass reaction, pass block, and pass coverage by 5 points each. See any problems or have any suggestions? I saw some suction blocking and my o line looks dumbfounded at times but I think I'm gonna roll like this for now
Can you please provide your exact variation of his Red set? I made my own variations as well. Also why did you lower user run block exactly? What game speed are you using?

Here's what I put together for the red set:

QB accuracy: 2/2
Pass blk: 5/5
Catch: 48/48

Run blk: 50/70
Fumbles: 58/58

Pass Reaction: 5/5
INTs: 32/32
Coverage: 90/90

Tackle: 53/53

Slow game speed
80 player parity/ threshold
All-madden
13 min quarters / 17 second play clock.

I'd like to see your variations and logic behind them. Thanks dude!
Old 10-29-2016, 08:39 PM   #3874
Gaming Avenger

I also turnded the in game comentary down to 0! Makes it feel like I'm really down on the sidelines at a live game.

Think I'm gonna roll with the Eagles, only I'm keeping Bradford (who I'll trade to SF, CLE, Jets or Vikings) and Demarco Murray - gonna swap Ryan Mathews out with Murray, sending Mathews to Tennessee. That could have easily happened. I think Murray would have helped Wentz much more than the backs that they have now, despite one crappy season in philly under potato chip Kelly.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:41 PM   #3875
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I also turnded the in game comentary down to 0! Makes it feel like I'm really down on the sidelines at a live game.

Think I'm gonna roll with the Eagles, only I'm keeping Bradford (who I'll trade to SF, CLE, Jets or Vikings) and Demarco Murray - gonna swap Ryan Mathews out with Murray, sending Mathews to Tennessee. That could have easily happened. I think Murray would have helped Wentz much more than the backs that they have now, despite one crappy season in philly under potato chip Kelly.
Or I might go with Tennessee as is, and trade for a big time, play making receiver.... Dez maybe?? *cough*, Flazko
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 09:47 PM   #3876
Banned

Flazko,

Can you recommend settings for me? The first page is slightly confusing...

I only control my QB. I let the CPU control all other players on offense and defense. I have more fun doing front office stuff. I try to gamelan, but i don't get too crazy with pre-snap audibles.

Thoughts? I just want truly ratings based sliders. Which of your sets offers me that?

Thanks!! Ready to play some games tonight.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #3877
Rookie

RR - everything else is op I believe. The adjustments I made were mostly just stat based. I was averaging about 5.5 yards per carry. The blocking is really ugly now but I'm at a better 4.6 ypc. With leveon bell you can just use the left stick only and get 5 yards every time. I've used 3 different quarterbacks and cpu coverage was a bit soft so I bumped though.

I was using normal speed, which I prefer, but games were flying off the handle at 15min/15 run off. On slow speed I'm still averaging over 40 points per game but my defense is on a turnover kick this franchise. I noticed that happens a lot. If I don't get any TOs it becomes a trend or if I cause a few fumbles or picks they get on a roll
Old 10-29-2016, 11:49 PM   #3878
Rookie

It's really not fair having Antonio brown and martavis Bryant with Ladarius green at tight end lol. Not to mention being able to either have Markus Wheaton in the slot or move Sammie Coates outside. Coverage is a little bit cheesy at those levels but the steelers playbook is really nice. You'll see linebackers and safeties crash right where you wanna go. Man to man is a bit tighter but it helps stop go routes.

I'm using 100 parity right now but I might move to 90 and leave pass reaction bumped for the cpu. I don't mind having a linebacker run down a receiver but it makes me very nervous with injuries at 40 lol

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-29-2016 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:26 AM   #3879
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
10/28/16

EA released a Tuning Update today. Here are the details via www.sportsgamersonline.com :

-Tuned down aggressive catch win chances in 2 man catch interactions.

-Tuned down aggressive catch win chances vs swat in 2 man catch interactions.

-RAC catch penalty from trailing defender proximity reduced.

-Strip ball mechanic tuned down.

-Increased risk of broken tackles when attempting strips.
Can any of these sets be used for User v. User games? If not, do you know of any UvU sets that you would recommend? Preferably All-Pro if possible.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:39 AM   #3880
Rookie

I'm going back to red set op. Slow speed and 100 threshold. Flazkos personal penalty, injury, fatigue settings. Yes the tweaks helped the cpu make 1 or 2 nice plays they wouldn't otherwise but everything else felt broken. I put up 35 points in the first half against the Chiefs. The cpu suction blocking for run and pass was frustrating to watch. They still couldn't stop my offense enough times to make a game close.

For the record I usually call my own run plays and use coach suggestions for pass. Defense I go back and forth. Usually I use suggested plays but they love to blitz so usually I have to throw some coverage drops in there. I've never called a hot route this year but I'll flip and motion for a run play til the play clock runs out lol. Audibles - 1 or 2 a game, maybe more maybe none, but half the time I'll call a perfect play and half the time the original play was better.

As always I'd love your guys input

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-30-2016 at 06:47 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »