Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 486 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-30-2016, 08:21 AM   #3881
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Okay after trying to tweak the red set to create more challenge I think it plays tighter op. I also went back to op penalties instead of the flazko personal. I know you guys don't subscribe to the theory that penalties affect gameplay but who knows.

I still won in a blowout vs the jets but Fitzpatrick was generally awful in the rain. 22/42 for 268 yards. 1td 2 ints. The yards were inflated because my defense gave up a 50 yard td that could've been a 90 yarder on a curl pass. Brandon Marshall also made at least 2 nice catches in coverage I didn't think he would. The running game was just as hard to stop op as it was with run blocking at 65-70. Matt forte got tired quick though and Powell was hurt. Forte still finished with 4.2 ypc.

I couldn't run the ball for squat against a good jets d line. Leveon bell went 17 for 53 and deangelo Williams went 13 for 33. Worst of the season with run blocking back at op as opposed to 42. The jets couldn't cover anything though. I had one long td on a completely blown cover 3 and long passes against man all day. So it may be worth it for me to tweak pass coverage back up a few notches but I'll leave reaction as is.

So I don't know why but for me the red set plays tougher and much cleaner as is instead of trying to tweak it tougher. Maybe flazko knows what he's doing after all lol.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:53 AM   #3882
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
It's really not fair having Antonio brown and martavis Bryant with Ladarius green at tight end lol. Not to mention being able to either have Markus Wheaton in the slot or move Sammie Coates outside. Coverage is a little bit cheesy at those levels but the steelers playbook is really nice. You'll see linebackers and safeties crash right where you wanna go. Man to man is a bit tighter but it helps stop go routes.

I'm using 100 parity right now but I might move to 90 and leave pass reaction bumped for the cpu. I don't mind having a linebacker run down a receiver but it makes me very nervous with injuries at 40 lol
Lol, no doubt on the LB's taking down your WR's. I'm using 40 injuries also. Though I am going to start off with 80 parity (slow game speed). Thanks for your input on the red set. I bumped up everything that you did by 5, except for coverage (for now). I've got to get back into All-Madden shape
Old 10-30-2016, 08:54 AM   #3883
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Okay after trying to tweak the red set to create more challenge I think it plays tighter op. I also went back to op penalties instead of the flazko personal. I know you guys don't subscribe to the theory that penalties affect gameplay but who knows.

I still won in a blowout vs the jets but Fitzpatrick was generally awful in the rain. 22/42 for 268 yards. 1td 2 ints. The yards were inflated because my defense gave up a 50 yard td that could've been a 90 yarder on a curl pass. Brandon Marshall also made at least 2 nice catches in coverage I didn't think he would. The running game was just as hard to stop op as it was with run blocking at 65-70. Matt forte got tired quick though and Powell was hurt. Forte still finished with 4.2 ypc.

I couldn't run the ball for squat against a good jets d line. Leveon bell went 17 for 53 and deangelo Williams went 13 for 33. Worst of the season with run blocking back at op as opposed to 42. The jets couldn't cover anything though. I had one long td on a completely blown cover 3 and long passes against man all day. So it may be worth it for me to tweak pass coverage back up a few notches but I'll leave reaction as is.

So I don't know why but for me the red set plays tougher and much cleaner as is instead of trying to tweak it tougher. Maybe flazko knows what he's doing after all lol.
Good to know - now I'll reconsider lol
Old 10-30-2016, 09:10 AM   #3884
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:

So you increased the CPU in those categories by 5 and felt it was easier? That shouldn't be the case. You may want to leave those but make sure you're playing on slow game speed, with a parity of 90-100. I'm going with 80 parity on slow, with those adjustments. Going to kickoff in a few. I did all of the preseason BS last night. Man am I sick of setting a CFM up. It takes me 2 hours a pop. I'm gonna trade Bradford to the 49ers prior to my opener.
Old 10-30-2016, 09:35 AM   #3885
Pro

Have you guys played this game with the latest tuner? How is it with these sliders.

And does anyone have suggestions on how much user catching should go down for me? I have coverage at 100 and reaction time for CPU at 25. Right now catching is at 42 for me
Old 10-30-2016, 12:21 PM   #3886
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Happy Sunday everyone!

Last edited by Flazko; 10-30-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 01:28 PM   #3887
Rookie

I've been alternating between the blue and your "own" set and can't quite decide.

I think the biggest issue for me with your "own" set is the amount of warping you see with the speed jacked up to 90 and also it does feel like I've got an easy out having quick WRs on my team. How do you think they would play with the Slow/90 combo?

I like them over the blue set as they seems to make player ratings matter more?

Also I sometimes get a weird glitch where the CPU can't stop false starting, like 3 plays in a row if the CPU QB hard counts it the LT will false start every time. It only ends when the QB snaps it on the first count.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:05 PM   #3888
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Jamaize Olawale (Raiders' fullback) just took a pass 68 yards down the sideline to the Bucs' 4 yard line. He lined up on the next play in the h-back position. Clearly they have a 20/25 auto sub slider set for fullbacks and tight ends down in Tampa right now. Looks like a fatigue setting of 65 also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »