Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2016, 02:08 PM   #3889
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityColt
I've been alternating between the blue and your "own" set and can't quite decide.

I think the biggest issue for me with your "own" set is the amount of warping you see with the speed jacked up to 90 and also it does feel like I've got an easy out having quick WRs on my team. How do you think they would play with the Slow/90 combo?

I like them over the blue set as they seems to make player ratings matter more?

Also I sometimes get a weird glitch where the CPU can't stop false starting, like 3 plays in a row if the CPU QB hard counts it the LT will false start every time. It only ends when the QB snaps it on the first count.
The false start glitch is known. There is a cheesy fix. Let the CPU take one false start. If they commit a second one consecutively, take control of a linebacker on the following play and encroach the offensive line. The end result will be the CPU losing a net of 5 yards, which would equate to one false start penalty.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:25 PM   #3890
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
The false start glitch is known. There is a cheesy fix. Let the CPU take one false start. If they commit a second one consecutively, take control of a linebacker on the following play and encroach the offensive line. The end result will be the CPU losing a net of 5 yards, which would equate to one false start penalty.
Cheesy but fair! Thanks.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:10 PM   #3891
Rookie

Playing with red set and it almost seems impossible to get pressure on the QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 03:36 PM   #3892
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by whammy5
Who's your defense? What kind of scheme are you using? Are you rushing 4 or throwing in a blitz here or there? Keep in mind that in all madden, the CPU makes a lot adjustments at the line - significantly more so than in all-pro. It does get a bit cheesy, but that's what you get with AM. You can't have your cake and...
Old 10-30-2016, 03:45 PM   #3893
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Do you know what the tuners affect ?
Quite a bit, but only to a limited degree. It's an XML file that defines constants that the game code uses to resolve action. It can change gameplay significantly, but it's only data. It can't change code. Patches can't change data, tuners can't change code.

Basically it's a really complicated version of sliders.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:53 PM   #3894
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Who's your defense? What kind of scheme are you using? Are you rushing 4 or throwing in a blitz here or there? Keep in mind that in all madden, the CPU makes a lot adjustments at the line - significantly more so than in all-pro. It does get a bit cheesy, but that's what you get with AM. You can't have your cake and...
Titans defense. I traded for Leonard Williams (87 overall). I have to blitz about every play just so the quarterback can't set up a lawn chair in the pocket and even still I don't get much pressure.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:57 PM   #3895
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Titans defense. I traded for Leonard Williams (87 overall). I have to blitz about every play just so the quarterback can't set up a lawn chair in the pocket and even still I don't get much pressure.
You have a couple of options. Bump up user pass coverage a bit and/ or reduce pass blocking 2-3 more points. That's about all you can do with all-madden. Either that or you're gonna have to use an all-pro set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 04:05 PM   #3896
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Then don't play all madden. Plain and simple. Too much unnecessary complaining on this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »