Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-30-2016, 04:06 PM   #3897
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Too much people stating All Madden is too hard and All Pro is too easy.. What do you expect?? Lol
Old 10-30-2016, 04:10 PM   #3898
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Then don't play all madden. Plain and simple. Too much unnecessary complaining on this thread.
I just didn't know if it was me or if others had difficulty. I didn't know if there were some tips and tricks I was missing. The last 2 Madden's I have only played as a QB so I'm a smidge rusty on the buttons. The rusher I control seems to have a better power move (otherwise he just spins in place- which would be great if he was a figure skater).

Didn't mean to come off as complaining as the games are competitive but it just seems like I never get a free rushing blitz like the CPU does on me. Didn't know if it was me or if others had similar experiences and tips.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:14 PM   #3899
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It's already to the point where people just need to enjoy the game for what it is. Madden is scripted, you're going to have tough games and easy games. Just enjoy the game. If it's too easy or too hard for anyone then adjust it.. I'm enjoying it. I get games where it's easier than others but it is what it is.. It's a video game. I've put in a lot of time into creating sets I think play better than default out the box. Just enjoy the game lol
Old 10-30-2016, 04:18 PM   #3900
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Share tips and experiences, I'm just saying one guy says "all madden is too easy, what can I do to make it hard?" and the next guy says "all madden is too hard, how can I make it easier?". In the words of Aaron Rodgers... RELAX. Enjoy the game. Before you know it madden 18 is gonna be out and people are gonna still be screwing with sliders for this game. There's only so much sliders can do. The rest is up to the actual coding in the game. I think my sets are solid as is. Take the time yourself to adjust them to your skill level like I've done if you don't like my sets as they are. . Lol

Last edited by Flazko; 10-30-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:42 PM   #3901
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whammy5
I just didn't know if it was me or if others had difficulty. I didn't know if there were some tips and tricks I was missing. The last 2 Madden's I have only played as a QB so I'm a smidge rusty on the buttons. The rusher I control seems to have a better power move (otherwise he just spins in place- which would be great if he was a figure skater).

Didn't mean to come off as complaining as the games are competitive but it just seems like I never get a free rushing blitz like the CPU does on me. Didn't know if it was me or if others had similar experiences and tips.
I'm Not trying to be mean or discourage you or anyone else from asking for advice, I'm speaking generally to everyone who reads. We all just need to accept some annoying elements of the game here and there. EA sucks. Sliders only help the game, they don't make the game play perfect. We need to all cross our fingers 2k can get the rights to the NFL soon. They'd make a solid game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 04:45 PM   #3902
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The thing about sliders is you can't get realistic and competitive together at the sametime all the time. Majority of the time it's one or the other. If you lower sliders to a certain value then you get less warping and true player ratings but at the same time they may not be as competitive. When you raise a slider high you might get some competition but also see some warping or wierd player mechanics. It sucks but that's how madden has always been.

For example, cpu run blocking has to be higher to help the cpu be competitive in the running game but a higher run block slider might cause the linemen to warp or suction but if you use a low run block the movement might look good with no warping or suction but it'll be way too easy to hit the cpu running back in the backfield almost every play. Same goes for cpu qb accuracy. A lower setting means they'll be less accurate and throw some errant passes but they won't be as competitive. When you higher their accuracy they'll be very tough to stop but will feel Robotic... Like I said, majority of the time it's one or the other. I worry more about realism ; movement, mechanics, how smooth the interactions are. I worry less about the competition. If all you care about is competition, then play default All Madden. Lol.

Every game being "Tough" is not realistic. There's some sucky teams in the NFL that you should smash.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-30-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:34 PM   #3903
Pro

One thing is for sure, I have enjoyed this game with your sliders! My last four games have been one score games and have come down to the last couple of possessions! A few personal tweaks have made this year's game very enjoyable!
Old 10-30-2016, 06:13 PM   #3904
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
One thing is for sure, I have enjoyed this game with your sliders! My last four games have been one score games and have come down to the last couple of possessions! A few personal tweaks have made this year's game very enjoyable!
Good to hear. What set? Pink right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »