Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 49 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2016, 12:34 AM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
These core issues have been issues for years. The fact that people are viewing this years installment as something spectacular is mind blowing to me. We won't see significant improvement until their sales drop. Which won't happen as long as people keep being satisfied with the crap that we have.
You might want to just play some more cause if you don't see a lot of changes to the animations and gameplay this year then idk what game you're playing
Old 08-28-2016, 12:34 AM   #386
All Star

Flazko's Arena

What choice do we have? No one else can make an NFL game. In my opinion they've slowly improved this game. This year's game is great. I love it. Think of it this way, if they fixed every single thing in one year and released a game that had every single issue fixed, then why would they want to ever make an other game ever again? If everything was fixed it would be the same exact game every year, we would just pay for roster updates, then people would complain it's the same game every year, then we would have the same situation as Call of Duty.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 12:36 AM   #387
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
You might want to just play some more cause if you don't see a lot of changes to the animations and gameplay this year then idk what game you're playing
I can agree that us hardcore madden fans who've played this game every year can really see and feel the differences in this game
Old 08-28-2016, 12:55 AM   #388
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
Didn't say there wasn't changes made. However, two of their biggest "improvements", zone coverages and gap alignment/control, were poorly and very unrealistically implemented. It's very obvious that EA doesn't understand how zone coverages work because of how often a route is left open while another route has three defenders covering it. Their attempt at filling run lanes properly is counterfeited by the fact that defenders simply allow themselves to be blocked rather than plugging up their lane. They have a better concept of gap alignment, but I still often see multiple players lined up in the same gap while another gap is left uncovered. All three of these things were issues not present a decade ago.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:00 AM   #389
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What choice do we have? No one else can make an NFL game. In my opinion they've slowly improved this game. This year's game is great. I love it. Think of it this way, if they fixed every single thing in one year and released a game that had every single issue fixed, then why would they want to ever make an other game ever again? If everything was fixed it would be the same exact game every year, we would just pay for roster updates, then people would complain it's the same game every year, then we would have the same situation as Call of Duty.

Yikes. This sounded like it came straight from EA lol. They didn't have that mindset a decade ago. They had a mindset of let's make a game as perfect as we can make it, then continue to build on it. We didn't have features being taken away and reintroduced later on as new.

It's a very different situation from CoD as people simply don't like the setting of the game. There aren't problems with the core gameplay like there is with Madden.

I've played every single Madden since '94. All I want is for this game to be as great as it once was.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:01 AM   #390
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Didn't say there wasn't changes made. However, two of their biggest "improvements", zone coverages and gap alignment/control, were poorly and very unrealistically implemented. It's very obvious that EA doesn't understand how zone coverages work because of how often a route is left open while another route has three defenders covering it. Their attempt at filling run lanes properly is counterfeited by the fact that defenders simply allow themselves to be blocked rather than plugging up their lane. They have a better concept of gap alignment, but I still often see multiple players lined up in the same gap while another gap is left uncovered. All three of these things were issues not present a decade ago.
I don't think it's all that bad. I haven't had any complaints about anything.

Old 08-28-2016, 01:04 AM   #391
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yikes. This sounded like it came straight from EA lol. They didn't have that mindset a decade ago. They had a mindset of let's make a game as perfect as we can make it, then continue to build on it. We didn't have features being taken away and reintroduced later on as new.

It's a very different situation from CoD as people simply don't like the setting of the game. There aren't problems with the core gameplay like there is with Madden.

I've played every single Madden since '94. All I want is for this game to be as great as it once was.
This is coming from someone who is non biased and is realistic and understanding. Yes they're different games but the outcome is going to be the same. Too many people are going to complain and then it's going to get to the point where they can't add anything more and people will then cry it's the same game over and over. What do you mean as great as it once was, if you've played the game for that long you would remember when there were no animations and real aspects to the game lol they were just block figures
Old 08-28-2016, 01:04 AM   #392
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone spends too much time complaining instead of enjoying the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »