Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 491 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-30-2016, 07:51 PM   #3921
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
If you're having trouble with pass rush still try turning "on field visual feedback" on for a few games. You should be able to get a good jump on the snap every play and shed a block half the time.
Yeah and when you turn this on I don't even wanna see any complaining about "Sacks being too easy" lol
Old 10-30-2016, 07:53 PM   #3922
Rookie

Ren - when I raised those particular sliders I really think it broke something. It's like the cpu felt like it could run the ball 20 times each half and play man coverage every play. Yes certain animations looked tighter but if it's boom or bust for the cpu defense I'm going to put up 40. This morning when I get home I'm going to continue my season and play the patriots on op red sett and then next week it'll be Ravens with the increase cpu sliders and I'll reevaluate
Old 10-30-2016, 07:54 PM   #3923
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyIsYourPaPa
I posted a few pages back and think it got lost.

I only control QB. I let CPU do my RB and everything else, offense and defense.

Would you recommend sauce set for me or the pink set?
Blue set to start if you only control qb. If you don't like the results try either pink or sauce set.
Old 10-30-2016, 09:05 PM   #3924
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2
Red face Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So something awful happened but with kind of a silver lining.

I've been testing various sliders on here for the past couple of weeks repeatedly playing the same Lions v Colts game in week 1 of my franchise - some have felt too hard and some too easy but the weird thing is that I've lost every game - I mean like 10 in a row.

I thought it was odd and maybe just that Madden was broken. In the end I just set the game to default All-pro and set everything to default. Then I altered the fatigue, auto-subs and penalty sliders a little and thought "right, I'm done with slideritis, I'm just going with this for better or worse.

I lose the Colts game yet again, 14-44. Then I lose at home to the Titans 41-13. Both games went the same way, I took an early lead, was in control and came out for the second half in the lead only to give up a tonne of points in the second half and turn the ball over 5-7 times. Every time I scored the AI (who I'd been managing to contain until that point) busted out a 70 yd td run or catch on a fly route.

Curious thing is this. During the game I went to call a 5-2 formation late on and found that it was missing from my playbook. Eh? How can it be missing - I know it's in there? Anyway, I finished up the game, exited to the main menu and game settings and saw that where I had defaulted the settings there I was now using Team Playbooks rather than my own. This shocked me, it means that the settings in the main menu override/effect a franchise even where the franchise had been started before the main menu was changed. The franchise settings are not locked in upon its creation and the main settings are always running in the background.

And then I realised the kicker - defaulting the sliders in the main menu had turned on "equal teams". Not only that, I had played all previous test games with this setting on! No, wonder I lost every game no matter what the sliders were. The more I scored, the more the AI would be boosted and come back.

I turned this setting off and played game 3, away at the Packers. I won 20-17. There were no comebacks, no cheat plays by either team immediately after the other side had scored - just a good game.

So, I'm sure most of you already know this but just to reiterate - it is vital that all main menu sliders are always set correctly when playing franchise games. So think about what is being auto-loaded up every time you start the game!
Old 10-30-2016, 10:10 PM   #3925
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Sorry to post again but ren i was curious to see what your red set sliders are? or are you using flazkos red set exactly as is? thank you
Old 10-30-2016, 11:04 PM   #3926
Rookie

Why are there so many tackle assist any fixes Flazko ? I know it's always been like this but no one on my franchise has more solo tackles than assist and I'm in playoffs haha
Old 10-31-2016, 04:04 AM   #3927
Rookie

Okay I'm restarting my cfm for the last time lol. I'm trading Ben roethlisberger, Lawrence Timmons, and Arthur moats for cpu offers so I don't fleece them too badly. I'm gonna use geno smith as my starter and unfortunately since Fitzpatrick sucks in the latest roster I think it'll take my second rounder and I'll get a fifth next year back.

Red set. Slow speed. 100 threshold. 15min/15run. The only changes I've made to the sliders are 70 cpu run block and 99 pass coverage. We'll see how it goes
Old 10-31-2016, 05:44 AM   #3928
Pro

Hey flazko, I have run blocking for CPU at 80 and I still don't feel as threatened against the run as I think I should be.

I don't switch on defense unless I really, really have to. How much higher shall I raise cpu run block. I got Pittsburgh next and Le’Veon Bell is the 2nd leading rusher!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »