Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 492 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-31-2016, 10:34 AM   #3929
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I play with the sliders "Play Like Flazko" is very good. Sadly I downloaded the new tuner and everything changed. The gameplay, races and especially the precision short QB now it's horrible to play.

I'm tired of this game I think I'll sell it
Old 10-31-2016, 11:27 AM   #3930
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hey flazko, I have run blocking for CPU at 80 and I still don't feel as threatened against the run as I think I should be.

I don't switch on defense unless I really, really have to. How much higher shall I raise cpu run block. I got Pittsburgh next and Le’Veon Bell is the 2nd leading rusher!
Either raise cpu run blocking more or leave it at 80 and switch to Normal game speed.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:53 AM   #3931
Rookie

Has anyone downloaded the lastest tuner? I am using the all madden set and they are on point. Should I download the new tuner or don't?
Old 10-31-2016, 12:03 PM   #3932
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
I play with the sliders "Play Like Flazko" is very good. Sadly I downloaded the new tuner and everything changed. The gameplay, races and especially the precision short QB now it's horrible to play.

I'm tired of this game I think I'll sell it
Just delete the tuner. Go to storage management and delete the tuner. I have read in this forum that the tuner is the problem. Should solve your problems.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:15 PM   #3933
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Either raise cpu run blocking more or leave it at 80 and switch to Normal game speed.
OK cool. Last question. For CPU pass block, I have it at 10. I can get consistent pressure with my front four alone. They are rated 81, 84, 97, and 82. How much should I raise cpu pass block to give the opposing QB more time.

The only issue I have left is that the opposing offense sometimes struggles to sustain drives! Other than that, I am good!

And what is that equal teams thing some other person wrote about earlier? I wonder if that affects difficulty or not
Old 10-31-2016, 04:14 PM   #3934
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
OK cool. Last question. For CPU pass block, I have it at 10. I can get consistent pressure with my front four alone. They are rated 81, 84, 97, and 82. How much should I raise cpu pass block to give the opposing QB more time.

The only issue I have left is that the opposing offense sometimes struggles to sustain drives! Other than that, I am good!

And what is that equal teams thing some other person wrote about earlier? I wonder if that affects difficulty or not
I had the same problem than I went to all madden which is red set. The CPU gets 8 min drives and tough run game. I am not knocking players for using all pro, but all madden gives tougher challenge and equal TOP. When I was using all pro I always had to tweak the CPU sliders to give me a challenge. Either all pro a joke or I am that good. I have been playing since 2004. Give all madden a try Flazko did a great job.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:18 PM   #3935
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I had the same problem than I went to all madden which is red set. The CPU gets 8 min drives and tough run game. I am not knocking players for using all pro, but all madden gives tougher challenge and equal TOP. When I was using all pro I always had to tweak the CPU sliders to give me a challenge. Either all pro a joke or I am that good. I have been playing since 2004. Give all madden a try Flazko did a great job.
Red set as is on the front page? Or did you make tweaks to it!
Old 10-31-2016, 04:52 PM   #3936
Rookie

RaiderRen,

Are you using Flazko's red set or your own where you provided the tweaks on page 485?

Is anyone installing newest turner that came out a few days ago or should we use these sliders without this?

Thanks

Joe

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »