Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 494 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-31-2016, 08:37 PM   #3945
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Sorry to post again but ren i was curious to see what your red set sliders are? or are you using flazkos red set exactly as is? thank you
I'll post them tonight. Sorry fell asleep during the second half last night.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:41 PM   #3946
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
RaiderRen,

Are you using Flazko's red set or your own where you provided the tweaks on page 485?

Is anyone installing newest turner that came out a few days ago or should we use these sliders without this?

Thanks

Joe
Hey! I'll post them tonight. It's not much different from what he has. I'm sticking with all-madden.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:11 PM   #3947
Rookie

For the red set I have cpu coverage at 99, pass blocking at 8, run blocking at 70, and pass reaction at 10. I moved human run blocking to 44. Everything looked good relatively speaking. What do you know about no tuner for all madden again?
Old 10-31-2016, 09:12 PM   #3948
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Updated: 10/26/16
(I highly Suggest deleting Tuner for this set. Your Choice.)

User / CPU

**I'm using the tuner** The game is a disaster without it. It doesn't bother me if the CPU completes 75+% of their passes - there's your all-madden challenge. More pros than cons with the tuner than without IMO

All madden (red set base)
Slow game speed
80 parity/ threshold
Fatigue 65
Injuries 40 (though I move them down to 25 while I sim the preseason)
13 min quarters/ 17 second playclock
--be sure to bring your A game when playing with this set, or you'll get demolished. Once you get used to it, you'll see similar time or possession and close yardage totals between user and CPU--
Tips: know your team's strengths and weaknesses, and get comfortable with a particular playblook.

QB Accuracy: 2/2
Pass Blocking: 5/5 -I was gonna bump up CPU pass blk a bit, but I'm gonna leave it at 5 for now
WR Catching: 48/48

Run Blocking: 50/70
Fumbles: 58/58

Reaction Time: 5/5 (might bump CPU reaction to 8-10, for now I'm leaving it at 5)
Interceptions: 32/32
Pass Coverage: 90/90

Tackling: 53/53

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 35/35
Punt Power: 45/45
Punt Accuracy: 95/95
Kickoff Power: 60/60
Old 10-31-2016, 09:14 PM   #3949
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
For the red set I have cpu coverage at 99, pass blocking at 8, run blocking at 70, and pass reaction at 10. I moved human run blocking to 44. Everything looked good relatively speaking. What do you know about no tuner for all madden again?
Can you provide an explanation for your changes? I was looking to do something almost identical. Also I would use the tuner.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:48 PM   #3950
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Thank you bro. i will begin my franchise w this set within the next few days after the roster update post trade deadline.. Do you use any of the assists at all? (maybe switch assist on or do you have all assists off??)
Old 10-31-2016, 09:51 PM   #3951
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Thank you bro. i will begin my franchise w this set within the next few days after the roster update post trade deadline.. Do you use any of the assists at all? (maybe switch assist on or do you have all assists off??)
No problem dude! I use switch assist, but I leave all other assists off. As for the sliders, start with what I have, play a few games, and then tweak as needed. Let me know how how you make out.
Old 10-31-2016, 10:05 PM   #3952
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Will do! i am also going to keep an eye on the back&forth w you and the guy above.. his tweaks of 99 cpu coverage, increases on cpu blocking, etc look like settings that can be really good. please keep us posted on those tweaks because im,all for the toughest challenge possible (realistic too)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »