Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-31-2016, 11:28 PM   #3953
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Updated: 10/26/16
(I highly Suggest deleting Tuner for this set. Your Choice.)

User / CPU

**I'm using the tuner** The game is a disaster without it. It doesn't bother me if the CPU completes 75+% of their passes - there's your all-madden challenge. More pros than cons with the tuner than without IMO

All madden (red set base)
Slow game speed
80 parity/ threshold
Fatigue 65
Injuries 40 (though I move them down to 25 while I sim the preseason)
13 min quarters/ 17 second playclock
--be sure to bring your A game when playing with this set, or you'll get demolished. Once you get used to it, you'll see similar time or possession and close yardage totals between user and CPU--
Tips: know your team's strengths and weaknesses, and get comfortable with a particular playblook.

QB Accuracy: 2/2
Pass Blocking: 5/5 -I was gonna bump up CPU pass blk a bit, but I'm gonna leave it at 5 for now
WR Catching: 48/48

Run Blocking: 50/70
Fumbles: 58/58

Reaction Time: 5/5 (might bump CPU reaction to 8-10, for now I'm leaving it at 5)
Interceptions: 32/32
Pass Coverage: 90/90

Tackling: 53/53

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 35/35
Punt Power: 45/45
Punt Accuracy: 95/95
Kickoff Power: 60/60
Thanks man, gonna try this set, Flazko's red set, and FancyPantsHess set out a couple of games each and then just stick with it. Feel like all madden is the way to go this year and you guys seem to have found some really good tweaks to make it more enjoyable and less cheap
Old 11-01-2016, 12:14 AM   #3954
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Can you provide an explanation for your changes? I was looking to do something almost identical. Also I would use the tuner.
With coverage at 99 open receivers are still open. You might have to hold the ball a second longer. It's definitely tight but I don't have wide open guys against man to man especially cover 1. A bump in reaction helps in zone but also safeties and spies/robbers. Run blocking is fine for me anywhere between 60-70. It's all situational but it might help one or two blocks a game get held a second longer.

I run a lot of power with guys in motion so I want the gratification of calling a good play and hitting the right hole but I like to see my tight ends and wide receivers get plowed over at times.

With cpu pass blocking at 5 I had 8 sacks in a game against the bengals and at 10 I saw too much suction blocking so I settled at 8. One or two suction blocks a game still
Old 11-01-2016, 12:57 AM   #3955
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
With coverage at 99 open receivers are still open. You might have to hold the ball a second longer. It's definitely tight but I don't have wide open guys against man to man especially cover 1. A bump in reaction helps in zone but also safeties and spies/robbers. Run blocking is fine for me anywhere between 60-70. It's all situational but it might help one or two blocks a game get held a second longer.

I run a lot of power with guys in motion so I want the gratification of calling a good play and hitting the right hole but I like to see my tight ends and wide receivers get plowed over at times.

With cpu pass blocking at 5 I had 8 sacks in a game against the bengals and at 10 I saw too much suction blocking so I settled at 8. One or two suction blocks a game still
There's no suction blocking the lower the blocking slider is lol how is it possible that you see it at 5 but not at 8? I don't even see suction under 20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 01:29 AM   #3956
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There's no suction blocking the lower the blocking slider is lol how is it possible that you see it at 5 but not at 8? I don't even see suction under 20.
I didn't say I saw it at 5. I saw it at 10 and less frequently at 8 but still a few times a game. At 8 I'll shed a block and have someone else jump across the formation a bit to stonewall me. Or I'll go inside/outside and have someone come from out of position and warp just a foot or two. Not terrible. Maybe not what you guys call suction
Old 11-01-2016, 01:34 AM   #3957
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I didn't say I saw it at 5. I saw it at 10 and less frequently at 8 but still a few times a game. At 8 I'll shed a block and have someone else jump across the formation a bit to stonewall me. Or I'll go inside/outside and have someone come from out of position and warp just a foot or two. Not terrible. Maybe not what you guys call suction
That's All Madden for you.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:41 AM   #3958
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It's almost impossible to completely eliminate suction and warping from All Madden but with Pro and All Pro it's easier. If you like All Madden you gotta live with a little bit of it lol.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:51 AM   #3959
All Star

Flazko's Arena

For you guys still looking for an All Madden set. I had this saved when I was working on my Red Set. Give it a try. It's based on the same logic as my personal set listed at the bottom of the main page

All Madden
12 min / 20 sec
Normal Game Speed
Speed Parity: 40

User / CPU

Accuracy: 2/2
Pass block: 7/7
WR Catch: 60/60

Run block: 45/65
Fumble: 55/55

Reaction: 13/13
Interceptions: 32/32
Coverage: 99/99

Tackling: 53/53

Kick power: 52/52
Kick accuracy: 33/33
Punt power: 45/45
Punt accuracy: 97/97
Kickoff power: 60/60

Last edited by Flazko; 11-01-2016 at 02:09 AM.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:49 AM   #3960
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's almost impossible to completely eliminate suction and warping from All Madden but with Pro and All Pro it's easier. If you like All Madden you gotta live with a little bit of it lol.
I'd rather have some poor animations instead of getting 5 sacks or more every game. And no it doesn't look realistic but it's also not realistic knowing you're going to get into the backfield if there's no double team with good timing. The way you have the red set looks perfect but I'm going to have to make some sacrifices for balanced games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »