Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 510 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-03-2016, 12:51 PM   #4073
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Hey Flazko, what would you say is your most challenging but realistic set? I kind of like the lower scoring/grind it out type of games and your All-Madden set seems to give me a lot of high scoring games.
Either lower your quarter length or try the purple set. Everyone is different, can't specifically say what's gonna be most challenging for "you."
Old 11-03-2016, 01:38 PM   #4074
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

So I have the question the blue set is said to be the most realistic, is that still true or is the default slider set looking like its producing more realistic results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 11-03-2016, 02:30 PM   #4075
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I will post my all-madden set tonight. I know some of you are interested. Credit to Flazko for getting me to this point. I had been tweaking his red set, and then he shared a similar set last night. I made a few subtle changes.
Raider_Ren2,

Do you have that all tweaked all madden set ? How is it playing ?
Old 11-03-2016, 02:32 PM   #4076
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try my red set as listed on main page or try this.

All Madden
12 min / 20 sec
Normal Game Speed
Speed Parity: 40

User / CPU

Accuracy: 2/2
Pass block: 7/7
WR Catch: 60/60

Run block: 45/65
Fumble: 55/55

Reaction: 13/13
Interceptions: 32/32
Coverage: 99/99

Tackling: 53/53

Kick power: 52/52
Kick accuracy: 33/33
Punt power: 45/45
Punt accuracy: 97/97
Kickoff power: 60/60
Hey Flazko,

How does this set play in comparison to the red set on the first page? Do you use both with tuners or without ?
Old 11-03-2016, 03:19 PM   #4077
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
So I have the question the blue set is said to be the most realistic, is that still true or is the default slider set looking like its producing more realistic results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blue set is most organic. Try it out. It's not made to be difficult or easy. Just made to get good player movement

Last edited by Flazko; 11-03-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #4078
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Hey Flazko,

How does this set play in comparison to the red set on the first page? Do you use both with tuners or without ?
I think it's a little tougher. And I'm using tuner but you can try with or without. I will say that without tuner you'll see a little more fumbles, errant passes and dropped passes but I like the CB vs WR interactions that the tuner brings.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #4079
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Hey Flazko,

I'm essentially using this set. My version isn't all that different.

13 min/ 17 sec OR 15 min/16 sec --> I haven't decided which quarter length I prefer yet. I like the flow better with 13 mins, but I like the feel of getting a normal amount of plays off with 15 min quarters

Fatigue, 65, injuries 40-50 (I will turn them down to 25 or 30 while I sim my preseason)

I'm using SLOW game speed, as opposed to Normal

I'm using speed parity at 80-90. I'm going to start off with 80, though I may increase it to 90 after several games. I haven't decided yet. It's not that big of a difference. I see slightly more separation with the speed guys at 80, but not a large disparity.

I have CPU run blocking at 70 (this is subject to change). I'll keep you posted.

Everything else is essentially what he has. I am using the tuner. I think I have fumbles at 56.

The game plays nice and you get that all-madden challenge. BUT, you do sacrifice on some of the visuals and you will see a RoboQB for the CPU at times. I'm ok with this to use all-madden.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:27 PM   #4080
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm essentially using this set. My version isn't all that different.

13 min/ 17 sec OR 15 min/16 sec --> I haven't decided which quarter length I prefer yet. I like the flow better with 13 mins, but I like the feel of getting a normal amount of plays off with 15 min quarters

Fatigue, 65, injuries 40-50 (I will turn them down to 25 or 30 while I sim my preseason)

I'm using SLOW game speed, as opposed to Normal

I'm using speed parity at 80-90. I'm going to start off with 80, though I may increase it to 90 after several games. I haven't decided yet. It's not that big of a difference. I see slightly more separation with the speed guys at 80, but not a large disparity.

I have CPU run blocking at 70 (this is subject to change). I'll keep you posted.

Everything else is essentially what he has. I am using the tuner. I think I have fumbles at 56.

The game plays nice and you get that all-madden challenge. BUT, you do sacrifice on some of the visuals and you will see a RoboQB for the CPU at times. I'm ok with this to use all-madden.
User/ CPU

Accuracy: 2/2
Pass block: 7/7
WR Catch: 60/60

Run block: 45/70
Fumble: 56/56

Reaction: 13/13
Interceptions: 32/32
Coverage: 99/99

Tackling: 53/53

Kick power: 52/52
Kick accuracy: 33/33
Punt power: 45/45
Punt accuracy: 97/97
Kickoff power: 60/60

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »