Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #4081
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
User/ CPU

Accuracy: 2/2
Pass block: 7/7
WR Catch: 60/60

Run block: 45/70
Fumble: 56/56

Reaction: 13/13
Interceptions: 32/32
Coverage: 99/99

Tackling: 53/53

Kick power: 52/52
Kick accuracy: 33/33
Punt power: 45/45
Punt accuracy: 97/97
Kickoff power: 60/60
I've been using a similar set blend of front page and the 40 parity set.

I use slow speed, 100 parity, 15min/15clock. Catch at 45/45 to keep both completion %s down. Fumbles at 60/60 because I see plenty. Front page special teams. Then I left user pass block at 5, run block 44, reaction 5, coverage 90.

So basically the user settings are front page and the cpu settings are this set just for a little challenge. I went 5-2 with good results, minus robo qbs putting me at 21st in pass yards against and I was leading in pass yards with geno smith.

Now I think I'm going to keep the veterans on defense on my team instead of trading them for draft picks. Then go back to pass block at 5/5 or 5/6 because I think you're going to need it at slow speed and higher parity. Then maybe bump run blocking for cpu from 70 to 72/73? 75 is bad, but at 70 I still lead the league in rush against even after facing Jamal Charles who I hate playing against. Then I'll have everything just about perfect for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 06:20 PM   #4082
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Dunno, don't know what they've done with it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Holy **** adembroski in the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 11-03-2016, 06:35 PM   #4083
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Holy **** adembroski in the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:06 PM   #4084
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So guys I'm really really enjoying default 50 sliders on all pro. Using Fast game speed (I think it best represents NFL games) and 50 speed parity.

All sliders are the same for cpu and user.

Only tweaks I made was in special teams and put qb accuracy for both user and cpu at 45.

FG Power : 50
FG Accuracy : 45
Punt Power : 45
Punt Accuracy : 55
Kickoff Power : 55

It feels really good. When I was using default sliders with normal or slow speed it felt a little boring but after playing a few games with Fast, it's exciting. NFL is a fast game, reactions are quick, players get up and down the field quick. I also feel the Fast Game Speed brings a little more difficulty. I did try Very Fast briefly but it felt like "NFL Blitz " (if anyone remembers those games) lol but it could also be that I'm biased after trying Fast with default sliders + 50 Speed Parity.

Edit: forgot to add I'm using 15 mins / 15 sec

Last edited by Flazko; 11-03-2016 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:36 PM   #4085
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I've been using a similar set blend of front page and the 40 parity set.

I use slow speed, 100 parity, 15min/15clock. Catch at 45/45 to keep both completion %s down. Fumbles at 60/60 because I see plenty. Front page special teams. Then I left user pass block at 5, run block 44, reaction 5, coverage 90.

So basically the user settings are front page and the cpu settings are this set just for a little challenge. I went 5-2 with good results, minus robo qbs putting me at 21st in pass yards against and I was leading in pass yards with geno smith.

Now I think I'm going to keep the veterans on defense on my team instead of trading them for draft picks. Then go back to pass block at 5/5 or 5/6 because I think you're going to need it at slow speed and higher parity. Then maybe bump run blocking for cpu from 70 to 72/73? 75 is bad, but at 70 I still lead the league in rush against even after facing Jamal Charles who I hate playing against. Then I'll have everything just about perfect for me
Have you tried 75 for CPU run block? If so, what made it bad?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 07:37 PM   #4086
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think it's a little tougher. And I'm using tuner but you can try with or without. I will say that without tuner you'll see a little more fumbles, errant passes and dropped passes but I like the CB vs WR interactions that the tuner brings.
Thanks for the info man
Old 11-03-2016, 07:38 PM   #4087
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So guys I'm really really enjoying default 50 sliders on all pro. Using Fast game speed (I think it best represents NFL games) and 50 speed parity.

All sliders are the same for cpu and user.

Only tweaks I made was in special teams and put qb accuracy for both user and cpu at 45.

FG Power : 50
FG Accuracy : 45
Punt Power : 45
Punt Accuracy : 55
Kickoff Power : 55

It feels really good. When I was using default sliders with normal or slow speed it felt a little boring but after playing a few games with Fast, it's exciting. NFL is a fast game, reactions are quick, players get up and down the field quick. I also feel the Fast Game Speed brings a little more difficulty. I did try Very Fast briefly but it felt like "NFL Blitz " (if anyone remembers those games) lol but it could also be that I'm biased after trying Fast with default sliders + 50 Speed Parity.

Edit: forgot to add I'm using 15 mins / 15 sec
How does the cpu play on this? Is it relatively challenging on offense and defense for you depending on who your playing?
Old 11-03-2016, 07:41 PM   #4088
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm essentially using this set. My version isn't all that different.

13 min/ 17 sec OR 15 min/16 sec --> I haven't decided which quarter length I prefer yet. I like the flow better with 13 mins, but I like the feel of getting a normal amount of plays off with 15 min quarters

Fatigue, 65, injuries 40-50 (I will turn them down to 25 or 30 while I sim my preseason)

I'm using SLOW game speed, as opposed to Normal

I'm using speed parity at 80-90. I'm going to start off with 80, though I may increase it to 90 after several games. I haven't decided yet. It's not that big of a difference. I see slightly more separation with the speed guys at 80, but not a large disparity.

I have CPU run blocking at 70 (this is subject to change). I'll keep you posted.

Everything else is essentially what he has. I am using the tuner. I think I have fumbles at 56.

The game plays nice and you get that all-madden challenge. BUT, you do sacrifice on some of the visuals and you will see a RoboQB for the CPU at times. I'm ok with this to use all-madden.
Thanks dude

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »