Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 512 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-03-2016, 07:54 PM   #4089
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So guys I'm really really enjoying default 50 sliders on all pro. Using Fast game speed (I think it best represents NFL games) and 50 speed parity.

All sliders are the same for cpu and user.

Only tweaks I made was in special teams and put qb accuracy for both user and cpu at 45.

FG Power : 50
FG Accuracy : 45
Punt Power : 45
Punt Accuracy : 55
Kickoff Power : 55

It feels really good. When I was using default sliders with normal or slow speed it felt a little boring but after playing a few games with Fast, it's exciting. NFL is a fast game, reactions are quick, players get up and down the field quick. I also feel the Fast Game Speed brings a little more difficulty. I did try Very Fast briefly but it felt like "NFL Blitz " (if anyone remembers those games) lol but it could also be that I'm biased after trying Fast with default sliders + 50 Speed Parity.

Edit: forgot to add I'm using 15 mins / 15 sec
What kind of scores and stats are you seeing?
Old 11-03-2016, 07:58 PM   #4090
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What kind of scores and stats are you seeing?
Awesome stuff. Week one I'm tied 12-12 at half. I'm gonna post everything I'm exactly using on main page right now. You'd be surprised how competitive it actually can be.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:01 PM   #4091
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
How does the cpu play on this? Is it relatively challenging on offense and defense for you depending on who your playing?
Trust me. Played some test games vs Denver, Seattle, Buffalo and Philly. I definitely felt the Denver defense and Eagles offense. Lol

Denver defense was getting so much pressure against my beast line. I felt Ware and Miller on my a** almost every play and on the other side they could run the ball well but not pass well against me.

Seattle had good coverage and their offense couldn't run on me but they were passing with ease.

Bills were a little week, McCoy was hard to contain tho

Wentz was tough to control, sproles and mathews were hard to contain most plays. Their defense actually was tough. It was scoreless after 1 qtr.

I only tested a quarter in each game to get a feel. I really like everything I saw. I'll post it now
Old 11-03-2016, 08:08 PM   #4092
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Have you tried 75 for CPU run block? If so, what made it bad?
They're really tough to stop lol. I don't mind my line not being able to shed a block most of the game or someone never coming free in the backfield, but if a wr gets a key block or a tight end gets downfield you're done for. I'm having a pretty tough time at 72 now. I'm gonna stick with that and see if I can adjust
Old 11-03-2016, 08:29 PM   #4093
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Awesome stuff. Week one I'm tied 12-12 at half. I'm gonna post everything I'm exactly using on main page right now. You'd be surprised how competitive it actually can be.
Wow, now you have me intrigued
Old 11-03-2016, 08:32 PM   #4094
All Star

Flazko's Arena

"Play Like Flazko " is back! (Bottom of Main Page)
Old 11-03-2016, 08:36 PM   #4095
Rookie

Raider ren I've decided to go with your tweaks, leaving catch at 45/45, and I'll tweak as I go.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:41 PM   #4096
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Trust me. Played some test games vs Denver, Seattle, Buffalo and Philly. I definitely felt the Denver defense and Eagles offense. Lol

Denver defense was getting so much pressure against my beast line. I felt Ware and Miller on my a** almost every play and on the other side they could run the ball well but not pass well against me.

Seattle had good coverage and their offense couldn't run on me but they were passing with ease.

Bills were a little week, McCoy was hard to contain tho

Wentz was tough to control, sproles and mathews were hard to contain most plays. Their defense actually was tough. It was scoreless after 1 qtr.

I only tested a quarter in each game to get a feel. I really like everything I saw. I'll post it now
So CPU seems to run well if the respective team has a solid or strong running game? Or does the CPU struggle to move the ball on the ground?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »