Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 517 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-04-2016, 08:52 PM   #4129
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I prefer All Pro, but I'll be honest, I haven't touched All Madden this year. If it's differences haven't been altered, I will still say All Pro. I'll probably mess with All Madden this weekend and get a feel.

I'm an old man with old man hands, by no means an elite player. My hiring was based on some experience coaching, software design, and my bredth of feedback.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I heard in last year's game that according to EA, All Pro was the more "Realistic" difficulty. True?
Old 11-04-2016, 09:00 PM   #4130
49ers

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I heard in last year's game that according to EA, All Pro was the more "Realistic" difficulty. True?
Yes.

All Pro is the middle setting. It's where the bulk of testing is done, it's where most of the guys on the team play. All-Madden and Pro are the opposites of each other, favoring the CPU and User, respectively.

Rookie is so we old guys can play with our 7 year olds and he can toss bombs on us all day and we can see his eyes light up because he can hang with daddy.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:05 PM   #4131
49ers

OVR: 43

I should note; while Madden changes things like this at a glacial pace generally, the last game I worked on was 25 and really, 13 was the last I worked on enough to be credited. So I did have a lot to do with the new franchise mode, I worked very, very little on this gen.

In other words, things may have been changed. The core code was carried over to avoid the disaster that was Madden 07, but they might have changed how difficulty works. I doubt it, but it's possible.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:08 PM   #4132
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Yes.

All Pro is the middle setting. It's where the bulk of testing is done, it's where most of the guys on the team play. All-Madden and Pro are the opposites of each other, favoring the CPU and User, respectively.

Rookie is so we old guys can play with our 7 year olds and he can toss bombs on us all day and we can see his eyes light up because he can hang with daddy.

Makes complete sense.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:12 PM   #4133
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Flazko, I'm reneging on my decision to roll with All-Madden, despite being deadset on going with it earlier in the week. I just can't get on board with All-Madden with this game at this point. Despite all of the added features to Madden 17, it's wayyy glitchier than Madden 16; I briefly toyed with the idea of going back to Madden 16. That said, I've decided to go all in on All-Pro at this point, and that's that. I'm all in, and I'm simply going to enjoy the game for what it is at this point. My 6-year old son said to me "Daddy, why don't you just play the game?", LOL, he has a point. I'm going to finally start my franchise tomorrow and see it through.

So your recent and current play like Flazko set has inspired this juiced up all-pro set that I've put together. My goal for this set is to handicap the user and give the CPU that 50/50 balance as much as possible to make ratings matter for the CPU. This set is a derivative of Flazko's 50/50 pure ratings philosophy. The purpose behind this set is to appease those that want a "challenge" while playing all-pro. Granted you have to sacrafice in some areas, but it is what it is. Flazko's blue set is intended for nothing but realistic animations and player interactions. Unfortunately, bc it's all-pro, that will make the game feel "easy" to experienced Madden players.

I am going to roll with this set from the get go tomorrow, but may bump up the CPU as needed if I see the CPU consistently struggle with their passing game specifically.

All-pro difficulty
Slow game speed
Parity/ threshold: 80
Injuries: 50 (during regular season), 30 (during preseason sim)
Fatigue: 65

No assists, except for defensive switch assist. Visual feedback off.

13 min/ 17 sec (I really want to go with 15 min/ 16 sec, but I'm thinking 13 mins will balance the scores and stats)

User/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 2/50
Pass block: 5/50
Catching: 50/50

Run block: 15/90
Fumbles: 50/50

Pass reaction: 5/75
INTs: 50/50
Coverage: 50/100

Tackling: 50/55

Special teams
FG Pow: 50/50
FG Acc: 35/35
Punt pow: 45/45
Punt acc: 55/55
Kickoff Pow: 55/55

Give this set an honest try and let me know how you make out. Again, this set's purpose is for those of you that want to struggle, and you will. Prepare for frustration, but no complaining since that's what a lot of you are looking for. I like slow game speed, but you can also bump to Normal or Fast if you want your reaction time to be challenged. Good luck, and have fun.

PS- because this is all-pro, you're more apt to adapt at some point. Don't be afraid to aggressively increase CPU sliders and decrease User sliders. If you have to go 1/100 across the board, go for it lol. Eventually you'll find your sweet spot.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 11-04-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:21 PM   #4134
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've never been a fan of all madden... I like that slow speed gives crisp animations but the only thing is it gives u a "God mode" advantage, because you are able to see everything developing at a slower pace and can take your time reacting to what's going on.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:28 PM   #4135
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, I'm reneging on my decision to roll with All-Madden, despite being deadset on going with it earlier in the week. I just can't get on board with All-Madden with this game at this point. Despite all of the added features to Madden 17, it's wayyy glitchier than Madden 16; I briefly toyed with the idea of going back to Madden 16. That said, I've decided to go all in on All-Pro at this point, and that's that. I'm all in, and I'm simply going to enjoy the game for what it is at this point. My 6-year old son said to me "Daddy, why don't you just play the game?", LOL, he has a point. I'm going to finally start my franchise tomorrow and see it through.

So your recent and current play like Flazko set has inspired this juiced up all-pro set that I've put together. My goal for this set is to handicap the user and give the CPU that 50/50 balance as much as possible to make ratings matter for the CPU. This set is a derivative of Flazko's 50/50 pure ratings philosophy. The purpose behind this set is to appease those that want a "challenge" while playing all-pro. Granted you have to sacrafice in some areas, but it is what it is. Flazko's blue set is intended for nothing but realistic animations and player interactions. Unfortunately, bc it's all-pro, that will make the game feel "easy" to experienced Madden players.

I am going to roll with this set from the get go tomorrow, but may bump up the CPU as needed if I see the CPU consistently struggle with their passing game specifically.

All-pro difficulty
Slow game speed
Parity/ threshold: 80
Injuries: 50 (during regular season), 30 (during preseason sim)
Fatigue: 65

No assists, except for defensive switch assist. Visual feedback off.

13 min/ 17 sec (I really want to go with 15 min/ 16 sec, but I'm thinking 13 mins will balance the scores and stats)

User/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 2/50
Pass block: 5/50
Catching: 50/50

Run block: 15/90
Fumbles: 50/50

Pass reaction: 5/75
INTs: 50/50
Coverage: 50/100

Tackling: 50/55

Special teams
FG Pow: 50/50
FG Acc: 35/35
Punt pow: 45/45
Punt acc: 55/55
Kickoff Pow: 55/55

Give this set an honest try and let me know how you make out. Again, this set's purpose is for those of you that want to struggle, and you will. Prepare for frustration, but no complaining since that's what a lot of you are looking for. The I like slow game speed, but you can also bump to Normal or Fast if you want your reaction time to be challenged. Good luck, and have fun.

PS- because this is all-pro, you're more apt to adapt. Don't be afraid to aggressively increase CPU sliders and decrease User sliders. If you have to go 1/100 across the board, go for it lol. Eventually you'll find your sweet spot.
I am going to give these a try but will go with normal speed and 96 threshold. Also going to try 15 min 15 second run off. Let you know what happens
Old 11-04-2016, 09:34 PM   #4136
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've never been a fan of all madden... I like that slow speed gives crisp animations but the only thing is it gives u a "God mode" advantage, because you are able to see everything developing at a slower pace and can take your time reacting to what's going on.
I personally find normal speed much easier if the cpu has a slider advantage. At least offensively. I find myself having to scramble or take a sack waiting for a route combination develop. Or I'll be patiently waiting for a hole/lane to develop and a guy will shed a block. Or I'll have a pulling lineman on a run play or a tight end/running back in pass protection just not get there in time. Defensively slow is a lot easier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »