Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2016, 09:57 PM   #4145
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
No. I'm saying that the AI updates on a different thread. So if the game speed is slowed down (render thread) and the AI is not (sim thread), then the AI is effectively "thinking" faster at lower speeds.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Ok, gotcha now. Thanks for the explanation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2016, 10:23 PM   #4146
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok, gotcha now. Thanks for the explanation.
I tried slow with your slider set and had everything the same except time went with 15 min 14 sec run off. I was getting anywhere from 26-32 plays a quarter. With the speed at slower seemed easier to move the ball and stop the CPU. So went to normal and much better especially CPU running game. The coverages seemed tighter however too many int. And each wr caught everything. I personally felt normal was better. Now I just need to adjust a few things to the sliders for my style. Thanks for the base everyone especially Flazko for his great explanations. Just wanted to let you know what i experienced
Old 11-04-2016, 10:50 PM   #4147
Rookie

What does the Fumble and Tackle slider actually do Flazko?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2016, 10:53 PM   #4148
Rookie

Yeah what I was saying is that normal speed makes it easier for me to move the ball. While I'm waiting for a play to develop on slow a defender will come unblocked. For me personally, slow is more challenging than normal. Especially if I can read a defense pre snap. Then it's boom boom instead of "okay, almost there, oh **** ". Plus it just seems I can use the left stick to weave through the defense too easily on normal speed.

Defense is easier on slow because you can anticipate. Pass rush is harder on slow though.

I use slow though to keep scoring down.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:58 AM   #4149
Rookie

Flazko I just played your sliders "play like Flazko" and I love them. After trying many sets those play great. Stats are nice and tough play. The only thing I did different was play on normal versus fast. It's crazy how leaving just about everything at 50 does the job. Thanks
Old 11-05-2016, 01:01 AM   #4150
Just started!

Hey Flazko, great set. one question, would these work on 3 minute quarters? I'm mainly a 2k player and don't like playing long madden games. Keep up the good work man.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:34 AM   #4151
Rookie

Raider ren I'm going to give your all pro tweaks a try. On the all madden you and flazko came up with(the 40 parity one adjusted for slow speed ect) the game felt really stiff. Boom or bust. Like the cpu only really turned it on when it was down by 10 but they really turned it on.

Front page red set I can't get the cpu to call a decent game. I'm in control the whole time. Not all blowout wins but it definitely seems like it follows the same script every game.

I feel like we're comparable skill levels except my team is better(just in the game lol). So I'll let you know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2016, 01:46 AM   #4152
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko I just played your sliders "play like Flazko" and I love them. After trying many sets those play great. Stats are nice and tough play. The only thing I did different was play on normal versus fast. It's crazy how leaving just about everything at 50 does the job. Thanks
You're welcome. How did normal feel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »