Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 520 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-05-2016, 01:46 AM   #4153
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdreher123
Hey Flazko, great set. one question, would these work on 3 minute quarters? I'm mainly a 2k player and don't like playing long madden games. Keep up the good work man.
Quarter length don't matter too much. U just won't get realistic stats and play amounts
Old 11-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #4154
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Flazko, how is the CPU running game with your Play Like Flazko set?

I've been playing on slow with all-pro, but in order to get decent cpu rush results, I have to increase CPU run blocking to 90. That's a 40-point swing from what you have, which is signigant.

Based on your answer, I may have to bite the bullet and play on Normal or Fast.

Thanks dude!
Old 11-05-2016, 08:25 AM   #4155
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yeah what I was saying is that normal speed makes it easier for me to move the ball. While I'm waiting for a play to develop on slow a defender will come unblocked. For me personally, slow is more challenging than normal. Especially if I can read a defense pre snap. Then it's boom boom instead of "okay, almost there, oh **** ". Plus it just seems I can use the left stick to weave through the defense too easily on normal speed.

Defense is easier on slow because you can anticipate. Pass rush is harder on slow though.

I use slow though to keep scoring down.
That's exactly the feel I get from Normal vs slow. With Normal, I feel as though it's much easier to move the ball on the CPU, though it is easier to play defense vs the CPU on slow. I find myself button mashing with Normal and fast. It's weird because I liked Fast on last year's game.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:45 AM   #4156
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome. How did normal feel
I liked normal. Thor game I played I was green. At and CPU Minnesota. Some runs were 8-10 yards and others 1-2, and then you will lose yards. The rb kept running and didn't stop like I saw with others. I was very skeptical on 50 for everything and more skeptical of qb being 47 acc. But I had realistic catches, drops over throws knock downs and bad passes were intercepted. Flow felt good and after reading on how everything is tested on all pro (I am going off what I have read from other posts). It makes sense why this might be the ticket. Then what adambroski stated about threshold and speed he likes I just think this is right. Really plays good. I got the challenge I like and better stats. We have been lowering qb and wr to try and get that perfect balance and the sliders you would not expect gives me that. I played the game several times and got the same results. Each game had different highs and lows but never had a qb with unrealistic numbers or running backs. I also am playing in CFM, just never saved so I could replay again. I also did as you said keeping penalties at default and changing penalties in cfm. If there was any negative I didn't see many penalties but that has little importance to me. So I am liking them and unless something drastic changes I am going with them. If you feel anything needs adjustments let us know but great job
Old 11-05-2016, 10:16 AM   #4157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
That's exactly the feel I get from Normal vs slow. With Normal, I feel as though it's much easier to move the ball on the CPU, though it is easier to play defense vs the CPU on slow. I find myself button mashing with Normal and fast. It's weird because I liked Fast on last year's game.
I tried your all pro setup based on flazkos personal set and things got weird lol. First game vs the redskins. Blowout win. 51-16. I only had 3 or 4 incomplete passes and just under 400 passing yards. My running game was stuffed. The redskins ran all over me. Just under 200 yards. Could've been more if they weren't behind so much. Cousins was under 50% completions for like 70 yards then got hurt in the second quarter. Colt McCoy was all over the place until the 4th when he put up a couple nice drives in a row.

Game two I played against the bengals. Only played the first half before retiring. Pass coverage was tighter and I had my #2 receiver get hurt. No complaints either way in that department. I broke some big run plays. One was honestly a really nice run with Leveon bell with two jukes en route to a touchdown. The bengals had at least one 25 yard run and consistently moved the ball on the ground. Dalton just kept throwing the ball up to aj green and he'd come down with it which was actually nice to see. Pass blocking looked like just a bit too much once or twice as receivers were covered for 4-5 seconds and broke off coming back to the ball.

I think for me I'm going to have to stick with 100 parity and all madden. I applaud your efforts but once you go that deep on all pro it's basically all madden with some of the same flaws. No robo qbs was nice but I'd rather get an even all around challenge. Guess I'm gonna go back to front page red set, 65 cpu run block, slow speed, 100 parity and adjust after I finally get past game 4 of a cfm lol.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #4158
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I tried your all pro setup based on flazkos personal set and things got weird lol. First game vs the redskins. Blowout win. 51-16. I only had 3 or 4 incomplete passes and just under 400 passing yards. My running game was stuffed. The redskins ran all over me. Just under 200 yards. Could've been more if they weren't behind so much. Cousins was under 50% completions for like 70 yards then got hurt in the second quarter. Colt McCoy was all over the place until the 4th when he put up a couple nice drives in a row.

Game two I played against the bengals. Only played the first half before retiring. Pass coverage was tighter and I had my #2 receiver get hurt. No complaints either way in that department. I broke some big run plays. One was honestly a really nice run with Leveon bell with two jukes en route to a touchdown. The bengals had at least one 25 yard run and consistently moved the ball on the ground. Dalton just kept throwing the ball up to aj green and he'd come down with it which was actually nice to see. Pass blocking looked like just a bit too much once or twice as receivers were covered for 4-5 seconds and broke off coming back to the ball.

I think for me I'm going to have to stick with 100 parity and all madden. I applaud your efforts but once you go that deep on all pro it's basically all madden with some of the same flaws. No robo qbs was nice but I'd rather get an even all around challenge. Guess I'm gonna go back to front page red set, 65 cpu run block, slow speed, 100 parity and adjust after I finally get past game 4 of a cfm lol.
I just set up my CFM and sim'd the preseason myself. About to finally kickoff week 1, but I'm hesitant. I don't know which way is up and which way is down at this point. Based on your experience and my own, I'm either going to wing it and try Flazko's 50/50 set, or go back to all-madden.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #4159
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:

Are you playing all madden on slow or Normal?

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 11-05-2016 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Never mind. You said slow in your post.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:49 AM   #4160
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Flazko, I assume you're using your set for your franchise. Can you please share some of your results (scores and stats)? Thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »