Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 523 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-05-2016, 02:27 PM   #4177
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
For the most part, yes. I've typically use the coach suggestions, but will override them occasionally, when I feel necessary to do so. About a handful of times or so, maybe more, I reached into my playbook - not out of the norm for any head coach. I only use a defenseive end - i always have. Plus, it's fun to get to use Mack. I left switch assist on, but I didn't ever feel the need to use it.

Is there anyway to get rid of the green and red boxes that are displayed on the field while you're on offensive with a running play selected, at the line of scrimmage?
Ok just wondering and no there's not I've looked already.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:33 PM   #4178
Pro

Is it me or are the corner routes cheesed up in this game. I told myself to stop using plays that feature that route as the primary route and my games have become even better because of it!
Old 11-05-2016, 02:49 PM   #4179
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm not an all madden player. I only use all madden when I'm creating a set for you guys. I'm an All Pro guy. glad you like it though.
Is the all pro set you use challenging enough? I haven't tried them yet!
Old 11-05-2016, 02:51 PM   #4180
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Is it me or are the corner routes cheesed up in this game. I told myself to stop using plays that feature that route as the primary route and my games have become even better because of it!
They are OP in man coverage. I tend to use Coaches Suggestions/Strategy for my playcalls.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)
Old 11-05-2016, 06:25 PM   #4181
Rookie

Okay I'll give the play like flazko set a shot. Now when you say you only use the coach suggestions what playbook are you using? If I only use the coach plays for the steelers playbook it'd be deep pass, shallow cross, and occasionally a pump fake draw over and over no matter what the situation. Granted I love the routes in there but that's the M. Tomlin - vertical offense playbook and the coaches plays are cheesier than ones I use. I usually call my own plays to incorporate more power run, I-formation, toss sweep, outside zone, goaline formation, ect.. Not just to use plays I know go for big yards. So I know it's my choice but what's the idea behind using only coach plays?

Okay now on defense I like to use a linebacker who's either covering a tight end or running back in man coverage or dropping into the middle of the field in a zone. Gives me a chance to shut down mismatches or play the run. I use d line, outside linebackers, corners and rarely safeties. Basically in that order. Again, my choice I know, but if I get better results/competition being cam heyward every play I have no problem with that.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:45 PM   #4182
Pro

OVR: 1

Raider Ren82 so what sliders are you using now again i have been gone the past couple days and what you were using before was pretty competitive for me
Old 11-05-2016, 09:00 PM   #4183
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Raider Ren82 so what sliders are you using now again i have been gone the past couple days and what you were using before was pretty competitive for me
I'm using the play like Flazko set.
All-Pro
13 min/ 17 sec
90 parity
Fast game speed
Fatigue 65
Injuries 50

QB accuracy: 47/47
Everything else: 50/50
FGP: 50
FGA: 45
PuntP: 45
PuntA: 55
KOP: 55

I'm loving this set so far. I'm done with sliders and rolling with this going forward. Most important if you play with this set, you have to use Fast global game speed to achieve maximum results. My opener @ the Saints was awesome. Scroll back a page or two for my full breakdown on the game.

Give it a shot. I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 11-05-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:02 PM   #4184
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Okay I'll give the play like flazko set a shot. Now when you say you only use the coach suggestions what playbook are you using? If I only use the coach plays for the steelers playbook it'd be deep pass, shallow cross, and occasionally a pump fake draw over and over no matter what the situation. Granted I love the routes in there but that's the M. Tomlin - vertical offense playbook and the coaches plays are cheesier than ones I use. I usually call my own plays to incorporate more power run, I-formation, toss sweep, outside zone, goaline formation, ect.. Not just to use plays I know go for big yards. So I know it's my choice but what's the idea behind using only coach plays?

Okay now on defense I like to use a linebacker who's either covering a tight end or running back in man coverage or dropping into the middle of the field in a zone. Gives me a chance to shut down mismatches or play the run. I use d line, outside linebackers, corners and rarely safeties. Basically in that order. Again, my choice I know, but if I get better results/competition being cam heyward every play I have no problem with that.
Those are just Flazko's house rules. Play how you like to and how you enjoy it in doing so. As long as you utilize the Fast gloabal game speed, you're in for a real treat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »