Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 526 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-06-2016, 07:32 PM   #4201
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Suggestions to make the passing game harder for me using the "play like Flazko" slider set? I am loving the fast speed and everything about it. But with the browns I am shredding every defense throwing with RG3. Everything else is playing good it's just that one thing. I was thinking changing the pass coverage to what his purple set is too for the CPU. I just don't wanna go too far away from default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #4202
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I honestly think the profile thing is placebo. It always feels nice to start with a blank slate as they say. I did delete mine after the most recent tuner just because I didn't even have a franchise going at that point. Who knows, there might be some truth to it, but at the end of the day it's just a computer file.

All-pro isn't for everyone. If you use a decent-to-good team, you will win 75-80% of your games. You can try handicapping yourself with some of the ways that I suggested, and I do suggesting lowering user run block from 50. If you want a challenge, try the same default sliders with All-Madden. Play on Slow or Normal game speed, not Fast. There's your challenge. There's only so much that you can do with the game.

If you can't find all-pro to be satisfying, try default all-madden. I would suggest not messing with sliders too much with this game. Difficulty, global game speed and speed parity make the most difference in this game. I'll let Flazko chime in here, but clearly he's found proof in that with his Play Like Flazko set.

Ah, CPU on default All madden is impossible to stop. Although offense is on default all madden is what I am looking for on all pro. I agree that on all pro you will win most of the time. I just need something where it's relatively challenging for me(but no impossible) on offense and defense with realism. Like you guys have said before I know we can only adjust it so far, which we just have to accept. I remember out of the box this game played great so I might delete and reinstall and use flazkos personal set and see how it goes. Or il try your adjusted set.

Thanks again fellas
Old 11-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #4203
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Suggestions to make the passing game harder for me using the "play like Flazko" slider set? I am loving the fast speed and everything about it. But with the browns I am shredding every defense throwing with RG3. Everything else is playing good it's just that one thing. I was thinking changing the pass coverage to what his purple set is too for the CPU. I just don't wanna go too far away from default.

Increase CPU coverage and reaction time and/ or decrease user QB accuracy. But I really wouldn't deviate too much from default, unless it's for one specific thing - in your case it's the user pass game. Something about the default sliders in this game seems to work.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #4204
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Hmm usually I'm with you and lower human run blocking from where flazko sets the sliders at for realism but I'm happy for now. Leveon bell is leading the league in yards but I can't do anything with my two other RBs. Maybe you should delete your profile lol
I think the run blocking is fine too. My team is 89 overall. My line is best in the game. Zeke is not even past a 85 overall (yet) and I have had some battles. Running the ball is tough. I'm averaging 87 yards in three games. The logic behind my Play Like Flazko set is that teams play like they should. Ratings should play out. You can't expect too much challenge if you're using a top rated team like Dallas or New England or Denver. Challenge is not even a thought when I worked on that set. I figured if my pass rush sucks, let them suck, I shouldn't cater to how bad they are by lowering sliders, if my rushing game is dominant then so be it. I'm not going to lower sliders and make my team suck at running the ball when in reality they're not. Lol
To fix my pass rush, since it's weak, I'll need to draft or make a good free agent signing to help make it better, not mess with sliders.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #4205
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Increase coverage and reaction time and/ or decrease QB accuracy. But I really wouldn't deviate too much from default, unless it's for one specific thing - in your case it's the user pass game. Something about the default sliders in this game seems to work.

Yeah I really don't want to adventure to far away from default. I am thinking of just lowering QBA accuracy a bit more and try that out. If it does come down to it, I'll try raising the pass coverage or reaction time a bit.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #4206
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Ah, CPU on default All madden is impossible to stop. Although offense is on default all madden is what I am looking for on all pro. I agree that on all pro you will win most of the time. I just need something where it's relatively challenging for me(but no impossible) on offense and defense with realism. Like you guys have said before I know we can only adjust it so far, which we just have to accept. I remember out of the box this game played great so I might delete and reinstall and use flazkos personal set and see how it goes. Or il try your adjusted set.

Thanks again fellas
What global game speed and speed parity did you use on All-Madden?
Old 11-06-2016, 08:01 PM   #4207
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828

If you must, I would JUST lower user qb accuracy to between 5-10. Don't touch anything else. If it doesn't work, then use the set with All Madden. If you mess with too many sliders, you're going to throw off the interactions.

The whole point of that set is staying close to default.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:08 PM   #4208
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If you must, I would JUST lower user qb accuracy to between 5-10. Don't touch anything else. If it doesn't work, then use the set with All Madden. If you mess with too many sliders, you're going to throw off the interactions.

The whole point of that set is staying close to default.

Alright thank you and raider for the suggestions! Appreciate man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »