Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 527 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-06-2016, 08:09 PM   #4209
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think the run blocking is fine too. My team is 89 overall. My line is best in the game. Zeke is not even past a 85 overall (yet) and I have had some battles. Running the ball is tough. I'm averaging 87 yards in three games. The logic behind my Play Like Flazko set is that teams play like they should. Ratings should play out. You can't expect too much challenge if you're using a top rated team like Dallas or New England or Denver. Challenge is not even a thought when I worked on that set. I figured if my pass rush sucks, let them suck, I shouldn't cater to how bad they are by lowering sliders, if my rushing game is dominant then so be it. I'm not going to lower sliders and make my team suck at running the ball when in reality they're not. Lol
To fix my pass rush, since it's weak, I'll need to draft or make a good free agent signing to help make it better, not mess with sliders.
Yeah I agree, and you're right. That's the whole point with the default setup. I might be jumping the gun. Latavius Murray has over 330 yards on 32 carries in two games, Washington is also averaging 10 yards a carry, and Olawale is averaging 6 yards per clip. Granted, I've had some big runs, but to say that I'm dominating the league in rushing through the first two weeks is an understatement. We'll see, maybe I'll leave it. For some reason, I have tremendous success running the ball on all-pro. It's not that big of a deal, but since the user is more intellegent with the ground game than the CPU, combined with the success that I've had, it may make sense for me to lower user run blocking. If I do, that's all I'm changing. I'm loving the set for what it is.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:09 PM   #4210
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright thank you and raider for the suggestions! Appreciate man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome. I would start with the accuracy for u at 5.its pretty challenging but not crazy. Go into practice mode first and try it out. Stay between 5-10.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #4211
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I will say the CPU is running the ball well with the set. I'm happy with their results. I'm just looking to balance it out a bit with the run game. Everything else is completely balanced and I'm enjoying it.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #4212
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yeah I agree, and you're right. That's the whole point with the default setup. I might be jumping the gun. Latavius Murray has over 330 yards on 32 carries in two games, Washington is also averaging 10 yards a carry, and Olawale is averaging 6 yards per clip. Granted, I've had some big runs, but to say that I'm dominating the league in rushing through the first two weeks is an understatement. We'll see, maybe I'll leave it. For some reason, I have tremendous success running the ball on all-pro. It's not that big of a deal, but since the user is more intellegent with the ground game than the CPU, combined with the success that I've had, it may make sense for me to lower user run blocking. If I do, that's all I'm changing. I'm loving the set for what it is.
Whatever helps you best enjoy the game, that's just personally what pleases me. I like to whip some a** with my boys, it's fun losing to but I only wanna lose if it's fair. I don't wanna give myself a disadvantage because it's not fun to me. I'm a casual player, not a try hard. I like to relax and play a game, simulation style. I'm only a try hard when it comes to User vs User head to head match ups.

I like the ratings to play out.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #4213
All Star

Flazko's Arena

After how bad my team was last year, I'm more than happy being an 89 overall team this year and spanking some teams lol.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:16 PM   #4214
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The way I see it, if you want a challenge and wanna sweat it out every game, use the same set just switch from All Pro to All Madden. When I was first using this set in a Play Now game I was getting rocked by that Denver Defese, so I know this set can be challenging depending what team you play, your play style, team you're using, and how smart your choices are in game.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:20 PM   #4215
Rookie

Ooookay now let's not get too crazy here. But if I wanted to try the play like flazko set on all madden where would you start? Still 47/47 qb accuracy? Normal game speed? Maybe 100 parity?
Old 11-06-2016, 08:23 PM   #4216
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Ooookay now let's not get too crazy here. But if I wanted to try the play like flazko set on all madden where would you start? Still 47/47 qb accuracy? Normal game speed? Maybe 100 parity?
What would be the whole point in trying my set if you're going to change everything? Lol all that I would change is All Pro to All Madden, nothing else. Maybe drop both qb accuracy sliders but that's it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »