Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 530 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-06-2016, 11:47 PM   #4233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yep. 95 parity.

I could definitely see digging yourself a hole and obviously I'll have to play against more teams but it's not drastically different. Just a little more competition from start to finish
Old 11-06-2016, 11:50 PM   #4234
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yep. 95 parity.

I could definitely see digging yourself a hole and obviously I'll have to play against more teams but it's not drastically different. Just a little more competition from start to finish
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm really liking this 50/50 default concept that Flazko pit together for us. I feel like we have a very playable Madden 17 game now.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #4235
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm really liking this 50/50 default concept that Flazko pit together for us. I feel like we have a very playable Madden 17 game now.
You're welcome...
Old 11-06-2016, 11:53 PM   #4236
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I'm gonna keep trucking with my RAIDERS franchise, though I may alternate a bit with all-madden and all-pro until I decide which one suits me best. At this point it's only switching difficulty from all-pro and all-madden and QB acc from 47/47 to 2/2 respectively.

Thanks fellas.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:55 PM   #4237
Rookie

Honestly the first half I played with the all pro 50/50 set was tougher. Maybe I had my guard down then and I was pumped for this one. Really for me the only difference, at least one game in, is at all pro by the third quarter I find a way to pull away by a couple scores and in this it felt like the cpu wasn't going to let that happen. I'll post more notes for sure
Old 11-06-2016, 11:58 PM   #4238
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Honestly the first half I played with the all pro 50/50 set was tougher. Maybe I had my guard down then and I was pumped for this one. Really for me the only difference, at least one game in, is at all pro by the third quarter I find a way to pull away by a couple scores and in this it felt like the cpu wasn't going to let that happen. I'll post more notes for sure
I experienced a similar feel to the flow of my first two games. Thanks for sharing. I'll post updates as well as I get games in. Week 3 is up next for me at some point this week.

I still can't believe the default 50/50 is the way to go, regardless if it's on all-madden or all-pro. No more screwing around endlessly with sliders. What a relief!
Old 11-07-2016, 08:26 AM   #4239
Pro

OVR: 4

So I tried the play like flazko on all madden with 2/2 95 parity fast speed. Not much of a challenge. Had 469 total offense and Elliott ran for 223. Won 31-14. The game is simply broken for anyone wanting a realistic challenge.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:52 AM   #4240
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
So I tried the play like flazko on all madden with 2/2 95 parity fast speed. Not much of a challenge. Had 469 total offense and Elliott ran for 223. Won 31-14. The game is simply broken for anyone wanting a realistic challenge.
You played with Dallas! What did you expect? They're one of the best teams in the NFL right now. That doesn't seem so far fetched.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »