Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2016, 07:05 PM   #4249
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
i'm in the second season of my Browns franchise. Though the first seven I went 5–2. and Emmanuel Ogbah had 15 sacks! (5 1/2 in one game)

I upped it to all Madden with the QB accuracy at 2/2 and it was a much tougher challenge! We will see if I get used to it as it was only one game but they ended up pulling away in the fourth quarter. Sidenote… I " got comfortable" with the old red set but at no point was I ever kicking the computers ***. It just got to the point were you knew where they were going to go with the ball on every play so you could try to stop it. mainly the middle of the field being wide open to a tight end. I'm hoping with these 50/50 settings that doesn't happen and this should be a fun experience

And for the record the all pro set was a challenge at first until you get used to it and I don't know how you guys can deal with the CPU picking plays! I use the Hugh Jackson playbook and all they ever offer for running plays are counters and almost nothing with a fullback. Counters get stopped behind a line of scrimmage on a regular basis.

so I ended up calling my own plays and I don't play cheesy or use the same plays over and over again but I got to the point where I was winning every game and as you can see the sack stats became very unrealistic. I'm leading the league in total defense and I'm seventh and total offense. I have the Browns up to an 82 overall rating. But when I was shutting down Aaron Rodgers and even decent quarterbacks were throwing five interceptions against me I'm like hell no I've got to change this

So to close out this long post... like all of you I'm still trying to figure this crap out and if I can't get the 50-50 all Madden sliders to work then I'm going to go back to the red set or raider ren's modified red set which was working for me until I started trying the 50-50 sets. My buddy plays with raider ren's modified red set per my recommendation. And he's having a great time currently 5-4 with the Browns in his second year

thank you flazko, raider ren and anybody else who contributed to making this one hell of an awesome thread even though it's caused us all a lot of grief!

A giant middle finger to you EA sports! NFL 2K
Create your custom playbook for yourself. Minus your go to money plays. Or of you don't want to do that, before every game pick a random playbook. I like to use a divisional rivals playbook, depending on who I play. For example, if I play the steelers, I pick the Ravens, Browns, or Bengals playbook.

I also use custom playbooks for the A.I. I make their playbook according to their strengths, from the statistics in the training section.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2016, 07:05 PM   #4250
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0

I am curious myself, even though I know it yields favorable results - why do we have user QB accuracy at 47 on all-pro, but then 2 for all-madden? You would think it would be the other way around. I know this is the formula that works, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the logic behind it.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:09 PM   #4251
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I am curious myself, even though I know it yields favorable results - why do we have user QB accuracy at 47 on all-pro, but then 2 for all-madden? You would think it would be the other way around. I know this is the formula that works, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the logic behind it.
Raider Ren-you using all pro flazko set still i'm about to set up my new franchise mode, i'm just so worried that at 47 for my QB accuracy i won't miss a pass or does fast hurry stuff up lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 07:17 PM   #4252
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Why don't you guys just try the set and stop over thinking? Lol
Old 11-07-2016, 07:22 PM   #4253
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Raider Ren-you using all pro flazko set still i'm about to set up my new franchise mode, i'm just so worried that at 47 for my QB accuracy i won't miss a pass or does fast hurry stuff up lol
You will miss passes. The global game speed combined with player parity threshold has a much bigger impact on gameplay than the sliders themselves. I'm two games in with the Play Like Flazko set, and I love the way it plays along with the results that I get. I miss passes when I should. More importantly, if you force a throw into coverage, you WILL get picked off. That's how it should be. The only gripe I have, and this is me simply being picky, is that I've been running the ball extremely well - all over the CPU. I thought about dropping user run blocking down to 15-25 but have decided against that for now. My running game, while top notch through 2 weeks, isn't out of the realm of reality. Bottom line, I'm not going back to slider hell. Instead, I'm more apt to try the all-madden Play Like Flazko version for my week 3 or week 4 game. Same concept. 50/50 for everything, except for QB accuracy, which is 2/2. Fast and I'm using a 90 parity.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 11-07-2016 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #4254
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, definitely try the set. You're in for a treat. I had the same hesitations about it myself. I'm so glad I tried it.

PS- it's finallllllly a good time to be a RAIDER!!!!! The irony here- I was complaining about their run game, and they slammed it down Denver's throat last night. That was one of the most gratifying wins that I've experience. It was awesome!!!!!
Old 11-07-2016, 07:29 PM   #4255
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Slideritis is definitely in the air. I'm still using a hybrid version of your first sliders, and have been making adjustments here and there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 09:50 PM   #4256
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yeah, definitely try the set. You're in for a treat. I had the same hesitations about it myself. I'm so glad I tried it.

PS- it's finallllllly a good time to be a RAIDER!!!!! The irony here- I was complaining about their run game, and they slammed it down Denver's throat last night. That was one of the most gratifying wins that I've experience. It was awesome!!!!!
Just curious why you like 90 vs 95? I am using 95 and working well just curious if there was something yiu noticed at 90 bs 95. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »