Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 534 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2016, 03:11 PM   #4265
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, on the main page you advise to lower QB accuracy between 5-10 for a tougher challenge with the Play Like Flazko set. Do you mean lower by 5-10 points to 37-42 overall, or lower to 5-10 overall from 47? Thanks bro, I'm loving this set.
No like put the number between 5 and 10 lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:19 PM   #4266
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No like put the number between 5 and 10 lol
Yep, that's what I figured! Thanks man.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:20 PM   #4267
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yep, that's what I figured! Thanks man.
No problem
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:56 PM   #4268
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No problem
Are you making some headway with your franchise?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:59 PM   #4269
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Are you making some headway with your franchise?
I've been busy with infinite warfare and cod 4 remastered lately so I haven't played. I'm actually waiting for the next roster update (Percy Harvin added to bills) before I start my official franchise. I was doing a franchise to test my personal set (Play like Flazko) and make sure it performs good.... And it does.. Lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:09 PM   #4270
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've been busy with infinite warfare and cod 4 remastered lately so I haven't played. I'm actually waiting for the next roster update (Percy Harvin added to bills) before I start my official franchise. I was doing a franchise to test my personal set (Play like Flazko) and make sure it performs good.... And it does.. Lol
Gotcha. Percy Harvin is on the Bills, in the most recent roster update. I started my official franchise this past Saturday with the most recent roster - he's there on the Bills.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:10 PM   #4271
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Gotcha. Percy Harvin is on the Bills, in the most recent roster update. I started my official franchise this past Saturday with the most recent roster - he's there on the Bills.
I waited Thursday for a roster update but nothing popped up, kept telling me I had the most recent. Was there an update on Friday? Thanks for the info.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:16 PM   #4272
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I waited Thursday for a roster update but nothing popped up, kept telling me I had the most recent. Was there an update on Friday? Thanks for the info.
Yeah it was on Friday I believe. When I booted the game up on Saturday morning it prompted me to do the roster update.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Top -