Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 536 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #4281
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Maaaaannnn.....CPU also exploits that corner route cheese. Especially if you're in straight cover 2 and you get no type of pressure!
Old 11-08-2016, 09:45 PM   #4282
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The NFL is a fast game. You get used to it after a few games. Try it on Normal. Only way to find out is to try it. I enjoy it on fast. Reactions and player movement looks like the real deal in my opinion.
I have personally been using normal and it still plays well for me. I tried fast, but my reactions suck, so I was getting sacked almost 8-10 times. I do agree with practice will help. So I am just going with normal until I get better. these are unreal and now I am loving the game again, thanks Flazko
Old 11-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #4283
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I have personally been using normal and it still plays well for me. I tried fast, but my reactions suck, so I was getting sacked almost 8-10 times. I do agree with practice will help. So I am just going with normal until I get better. these are unreal and now I am loving the game again, thanks Flazko
You're welcome bro.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #4284
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Maaaaannnn.....CPU also exploits that corner route cheese. Especially if you're in straight cover 2 and you get no type of pressure!
Get pressure lol!!!
Old 11-08-2016, 09:55 PM   #4285
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko is the man. We all owe him a lot of thanks for all of his hard work. #PlayLikeFlazko
Old 11-08-2016, 10:02 PM   #4286
Rookie

Seem to get a fair few coverage sacks. How are you guys going?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:06 PM   #4287
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Seem to get a fair few coverage sacks. How are you guys going?
Not really. Each team is different for a reason tho. My pass rush sucks so I don't get very many sacks and my coverage is OK, so sometimes I get a coverage sack here and there but very rarely. You guys need to realize your team's strengths and weaknesses and stop the complaining (not saying you're complaining, I'm speaking generally to everyone). If your team sucks at something then either step your skills up and practice or if your team is good at something, take advantage of it and accept it.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:13 PM   #4288
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Get pressure lol!!!
Oh I'm trying lol......FYI, I use my own personal set based off of pink and purple and I have just now realized how much a difference one point in a certain slider can make.

I was going back and forth with CPU pass block at 12 and 13. With it at 12, the cpu would throw it away more at the slightest hint of pressure. They would also take a lot longer to make decisions.

With it at 13 however, cpu makes quicker decisions and they hit their check downs much quicker. I played against Jared Goff and he made a few throws that were like whoa! His lone TD pass was one where he actually rolled left, broke a tackle like he was Big Ben and fired a pass to Gurley in the middle of the field.

I loved it. Defense was much harder if pressure isn't getting home.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »