Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 539 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 01:10 PM   #4305
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bridgeport, Pa
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You using Fast game speed or did you end up using Normal?


Fast speed. Injuries are killing me though. 6-2 on the season as the Cowboys but Dez, Zeke and Claiborne are banged up


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Flyers
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
ballgameronny is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #4306
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Where can I find the "play like flazko " set? Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by corey.aaron23; 11-10-2016 at 02:10 PM.
corey.aaron23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #4307
Rookie
 
Charvalos's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Europe
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I just want to know if it's me or it's just a bug with the intentional grounding penalty. The CPU can throw away the ball even if he's in the pocket without being called with a penalty but sometimes, when I'm doing that, the referees call a penalty against me. Any idea ?

By the way, I beat the Raiders with the Chargers 27-20 and for my next match, the Broncos are coming to San Diego. And next year, the Chargers will move to Toronto. ^^
Charvalos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:23 PM   #4308
MVP
 
JayD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, have you tried using Normal game speed for the play like flazko set? I just feel that fast is just a bit much.
JayD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:37 PM   #4309
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Flazko, have you tried using Normal game speed for the play like flazko set? I just feel that fast is just a bit much.
It's "OK" with normal. Just more challenging with Fast. Give it a few games. You get used to it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:37 PM   #4310
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey.aaron23
Where can I find the "play like flazko " set? Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bottom of Main Page
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #4311
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
I just want to know if it's me or it's just a bug with the intentional grounding penalty. The CPU can throw away the ball even if he's in the pocket without being called with a penalty but sometimes, when I'm doing that, the referees call a penalty against me. Any idea ?

By the way, I beat the Raiders with the Chargers 27-20 and for my next match, the Broncos are coming to San Diego. And next year, the Chargers will move to Toronto. ^^
I haven't got a single Intentional Grounding call in this game
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 04:16 PM   #4312
MVP
 
JayD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I haven't got a single Intentional Grounding call in this game
I really don't think they exist.
JayD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Top -