Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 02:48 PM   #425
Rookie

carlito1171's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Well done on the sliders! I adjusted a few things based on what I like to see on the field, as well as my skill level. I also left the gameplay on normal and I'm using A&S penalty sliders, with Tdawg's XP sliders. I have to say this is about as organic a sim experience as I've had in my many years of madden. Stars play like stars. Everything is earned through play calling and showing/attacking different coverage schemes. My playcalling has also gotten me in trouble at times, and the CPU made me pay for it(as it should). My only major gripe so far about gameplay(and has nothing to do with the sliders) is the CPU pocket awareness. If they can patch that then I have no major issues.

Sliders are not a one size fits all, readymade out the box product. You have to tweak them to how you play, and what you want to see on the field. Once again well done!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 03:34 PM   #426
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I used this set religiously last year. This year I just can't. Every pass play under centre no matter what team I am, my QB is sacked or running for his life. Seeing too many user WR drops. I am fine with drops. But seeing too many. And the running game both ways is non existent. It's more likely to see backs in the 85-125 yard range than the 25-65 range on 20 carries. I know those games happen. But not every game. I've played 15 or so games. Same thing. Unfortunate that with how these play now I can't use them. I will check back for changes though.
I actually like this because last year rushing was way too easy. My running backs were easily enjoying 100+ rushing a game and running the ball up the gut was almost gaurunteed to gain at least a yard or two every time. Wanna get a first down on 4th and 1? No problem! Just do a QB sneak or a FB dive up the middle, the AI defense can't stop it. I think EA did a great job improving the AI defense and making running plays harder and more risky. Yes dropped passes are more common but that is also more realistic because dropped passes were extremely rare in previous editions so it's nice that recievers don't have super glue hands anymore.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:11 PM   #427
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Heres the stats from my game from yesterday...

Falcons 13
Seahawks 16

Total Offense
Falcons 206
Seahawks 290

Only 6 Penalties total

Ryan 22/42 198 Yards 1 TD 1 INT
Wilson 21/35 205 Yards 1 TD 2 INT

Freeman 14 Car 53 Yards
Coleman 2 Car 19 Yards
Rawls 27 Car 98 Yards
Michael 1 Car 4 Yards

Hardy 6 Rec 59 Yards
Tamme 5 Rec 48 Yards
Coleman 4 Rec 16 Yards
Jones 3 Rec 27 Yards NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS
Sanu 2 Rec 31 Yards
Freeman 1 Rec 8 Yards
Graham 5 Rec 70 Yards 1 TD
Lockett 5 Rec 53 Yards
Baldwin 4 Rec 34 Yards
Rawls 4 Rec 16 Yards

Falcons 4 Sacks
Seahawks 6 Sacks

Was a great game, just not sure how I feel about Julio only having 3 catches, sure he was covered by Sherman... And Devonte only had 1 catch.

But otherwise really nice sliders!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 04:19 PM   #428
Rookie

Hey Flazko! Seeing a lot of Fumbles recently, you working on an adjustment here?
Old 08-28-2016, 06:05 PM   #429
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf93
Hey Flazko! Seeing a lot of Fumbles recently, you working on an adjustment here?
No. I'm fine where the fumbles are. I see 1-3 a game, sometimes I dont see any. It's mostly qbs when throwing or being hit Hard. You can higher it yourself if you are seeing too many

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 06:06 PM   #430
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I am fixing the cpu run game as we speak. I'm kinda liking it at 87

Old 08-28-2016, 06:06 PM   #431
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Oh and I'm adjusting penalties

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #432
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito1171
Well done on the sliders! I adjusted a few things based on what I like to see on the field, as well as my skill level. I also left the gameplay on normal and I'm using A&S penalty sliders, with Tdawg's XP sliders. I have to say this is about as organic a sim experience as I've had in my many years of madden. Stars play like stars. Everything is earned through play calling and showing/attacking different coverage schemes. My playcalling has also gotten me in trouble at times, and the CPU made me pay for it(as it should). My only major gripe so far about gameplay(and has nothing to do with the sliders) is the CPU pocket awareness. If they can patch that then I have no major issues.

Sliders are not a one size fits all, readymade out the box product. You have to tweak them to how you play, and what you want to see on the field. Once again well done!
I appreciate the kind words. Yeah bro just adjust what you think is too overpowering or too weak but don't base it off only 1-2 games. Play a few. Every team plays different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »