Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 540 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 04:27 PM   #4313
Rookie
 
Charvalos's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Europe
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok, so, I think it's bug. Sometimes, an intentional grouding is called when I thow away the ball.

Has anybody try the Play Like Flazko on AM ?
Charvalos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #4314
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Ok, so, I think it's bug. Sometimes, an intentional grouding is called when I thow away the ball.

Has anybody try the Play Like Flazko on AM ?
If you're standing in the pocket and all your receivers are down the field and you throw it straight out of bounds it is intentional grounding. Just get out of the pocket. It's fine on all madden just use 2/2 qb accuracy.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:03 PM   #4315
Rookie
 
Charvalos's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Europe
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
If you're standing in the pocket and all your receivers are down the field and you throw it straight out of bounds it is intentional grounding. Just get out of the pocket. It's fine on all madden just use 2/2 qb accuracy.
Ok but why the CPU can do it and never have a intentional grouding ?

How the QB CPU play on AM with this set with fast speed ?
Charvalos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:05 PM   #4316
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Because he's throwing in the direction of a receiver or he doesn't throw and you're probably just throwing it straight out of bounds. And if you've played all madden this year it's te same.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:46 PM   #4317
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I tried the 'Play like Flazko" set on AM 2/2 QB acc. It played actually pretty nicely. I lost 13-27 with the browns against the eagles. Everything was solid. Wentz did complete 79.1% of his passing but he only threw the ball 24 times, rest the game it was running all over my defense. The QB % might be high for some and might be discouraging, but it didn't feel cheap completely. Honestly I think if you have to give up unrealistic complete %'s for good, challenging gameplay and everything else seems solid, it is worth it. It was only one game so I'll keep plugging along with them and see how it goes. At this point if I could get games similar like that and not cheesy, I'll take it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:35 PM   #4318
Rookie
 
BritPitbull's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Just used the "play like Flazko" set in my franchise. Possibly the best game of Madden I've ever played. Led all the way and lost a heartbreaker in OT.

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Jan 4, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Detroit Lions (1-3)01403017
Chicago Bears (2-2)01007623
Team Stats Comparison
DETCHI
Total Offense336379
Rushing Yards11972
Passing Yards217307
First Downs1811
Punt Return Yards3522
Kick Return Yards9217
Total Yards463418
Turnovers24
3rd Down Converstion5-177-14
4th Down Conversion1-20-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-00-1
Penalties0-01-0
Posession Time32:4229:22
Scoring Summary
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGDETCHI
13:03(DET) Hill, 9 yd run70
09:01(CHI) White, 30 yd catch77
04:32(CHI) Barth, 20 yd FG710
01:14(DET) Hill, 22 yd catch1410
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGDETCHI
01:53(CHI) Miller, 67 yd catch1417
00:00(DET) Lutz, 40 yd FG1717
OVERTIME SCORINGDETCHI
12:51(CHI) Miller, 30 yd catch 1723
Detroit Lions
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Stafford24-3723012
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Hill291023.51
Madden4174.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Roberts56112.20
Jones35719.00
Hill5428.41
Boyle4369.00
Boldin4184.50
Fuller2126.00
Meredith144.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Frederick01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Reid10000
Wagner9000
Redmond80.500
Verrett8000
Williams6000
Bush5000
Hyder50.500
Ishmael5000
Chubb (ff) (fr)3000
Slay3010
Wilson (ff)1100
Killebrew1010
Knighton (fr)1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Lutz1-32-2540
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Martin628042.83
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Roberts47218.00
Slay12020.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Roberts4358.70
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Cutler20-2831632
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mason (fm)29722.40
Bell133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Miller714420.52
Bell36722.30
White36220.61
Jeffery4379.20
Mason242.00
Bellamy122.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Massie20
Paulsen10
Sitton10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jones-Quartey16000
Prosinski11000
Trevathon11000
Amos10000
Freeman8010
Hardy7000
Callahan7000
Fuller6000
McPhee6000
Williams6010
Goldman5100
Hicks5000
Young4000
Porter3000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Barth1-12-2520
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
O'Donnell523246.41
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Mason11717.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Mason22211.00
BritPitbull is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:10 PM   #4319
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I tried the 'Play like Flazko" set on AM 2/2 QB acc. It played actually pretty nicely. I lost 13-27 with the browns against the eagles. Everything was solid. Wentz did complete 79.1% of his passing but he only threw the ball 24 times, rest the game it was running all over my defense. The QB % might be high for some and might be discouraging, but it didn't feel cheap completely. Honestly I think if you have to give up unrealistic complete %'s for good, challenging gameplay and everything else seems solid, it is worth it. It was only one game so I'll keep plugging along with them and see how it goes. At this point if I could get games similar like that and not cheesy, I'll take it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah you really have to get good pressure and have a decent secondary to keep them under 65%. So it'll be tough with the Browns lol. But bad qbs still play bad and it's the same or better compared to jacking up the human pass coverage. I'm fairly happy with the 2/2, 50/50 all madden set. I still see a few things that I would like to tweak but I don't want to throw everything out of whack and go down that hole again
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:17 PM   #4320
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yeah you really have to get good pressure and have a decent secondary to keep them under 65%. So it'll be tough with the Browns lol. But bad qbs still play bad and it's the same or better compared to jacking up the human pass coverage. I'm fairly happy with the 2/2, 50/50 all madden set. I still see a few things that I would like to tweak but I don't want to throw everything out of whack and go down that hole again


Agreed! I actually held flacco under 60% this game I just played. I do see a few things I want to tweak, but I might not. I thought interceptions should be like 45 each just to see a little more drops and pass block for CPU to 45. I cannot get a single sack lol. Besides that it plays great


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 AM.

Top -