Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 541 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-10-2016, 09:35 PM   #4321
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yeah the thing about this set is I feel ratings really matter. With bad pass rushers I get nothing, but with young pass rushers with low overalls and decent pass rush skills I get a ton.

I feel like the cpu pass coverage is a little soft, but against a good team I'm frustrated. Same with run blocking on both sides.

So yeah it could use a tweak or two but your team and the opponent really matters so I'm happy with that
Old 11-10-2016, 09:43 PM   #4322
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yeah the thing about this set is I feel ratings really matter. With bad pass rushers I get nothing, but with young pass rushers with low overalls and decent pass rush skills I get a ton.

I feel like the cpu pass coverage is a little soft, but against a good team I'm frustrated. Same with run blocking on both sides.

So yeah it could use a tweak or two but your team and the opponent really matters so I'm happy with that

Yeah it might be a tad little soft but I think it's just ratings actually shining through and makes it soft. Like on the Eagles their run defense stuffed me hard than the Ravens I ran all over them like nothing haha. There might be small little adjustments, but nothing too major in my opinion. I am pretty happy with default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2016, 02:38 AM   #4323
Rookie

I think I'm going back to the all pro version of the play like flazko set. I still win games either way unless I play like crap or the cpu seems like they know all my play calls. There's just too many sacks and turnovers with all madden on fast. I just won in overtime, great game, but I had 11 sacks and the redskins had 6. I had 5 turnovers. If I'm not going to lose with 3 ints and 2 fumbles I'll just play all pro and keep things sane lol.

If you guys come up with something good for all madden I'd be very interested. But even when I don't call/play a good game it's just wackier not more challenging
Old 11-11-2016, 08:43 AM   #4324
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I haven't got a single Intentional Grounding call in this game
Ive gotten ONE. But the slider was on like 99 I think haha.

And it wasnt really intentional grounding since the ball landed at the feet of my RB.

But I was throwing it to a TE deep.

So I dunno. The penalties have always been a mess in this game.

But. Tyranny came out yesterday. So havent even booted up the Xbone.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:57 PM   #4325
Rookie

i've tweaked the 2/2 50/50 all madden set to my liking. dropped interceptions to 45/45 made the running game 45/55 up CPU pass blocking to 55

I didn't want to take them to far out to ruin anything. I figure 5 won't matter that much and it has made a big difference for me. I may drop interceptions to 40/40. I keep dropping those evenly just to be fair to the computer and for the sake of balance. but I'm not really sure how much that will affect how hard it is for me to pass or anything else in the game so… To be determined

( self admittedly I force too many passes)

All madden on fast is the way to go and everything else you just need to mod to suit your needs. While trying to stay as close to 50-50 as you can.

Last edited by EvilElf; 11-11-2016 at 01:02 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:30 PM   #4326
Rookie

Does increasing the cpu slider make the cpu harder or easier? And is it same for player sliders?
Old 11-11-2016, 06:53 PM   #4327
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperassassin24
Does increasing the cpu slider make the cpu harder or easier? And is it same for player sliders?
Increasing the slider for what? Higher CPU qb accuracy slider, and the CPU qb will be more aware and accurate. Higher CPU rb blocking slider and the CPU will hold more of their blocks during running plays. Higher CPU reaction time slider will make the CPU react to the ball more quickly.

User and CPU sliders go hand in hand. So in addition to increasing CPU qb accuracy, you can reduce User pass coverage and reaction appropriately.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #4328
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
i've tweaked the 2/2 50/50 all madden set to my liking. dropped interceptions to 45/45 made the running game 45/55 up CPU pass blocking to 55

I didn't want to take them to far out to ruin anything. I figure 5 won't matter that much and it has made a big difference for me. I may drop interceptions to 40/40. I keep dropping those evenly just to be fair to the computer and for the sake of balance. but I'm not really sure how much that will affect how hard it is for me to pass or anything else in the game so… To be determined

( self admittedly I force too many passes)

All madden on fast is the way to go and everything else you just need to mod to suit your needs. While trying to stay as close to 50-50 as you can.
I like it. I'm gonna try it out later. Is it causing any unintended consequences?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »