Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 543 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-12-2016, 07:15 PM   #4337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So turning fumbles up on the cpu and player slider makes the cpu fumble more and the player fumble more?
Old 11-12-2016, 07:56 PM   #4338
49ers

OVR: 43

I must have something wrong with the Play like Flazko sliders. I literally do not have to throw. It's 6-8 yards up the gut every play:/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2016, 08:19 PM   #4339
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3

What can be done about players that cheese? Like throw 6 TDs with Brady every game?
Old 11-13-2016, 02:37 AM   #4340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
After I dropped interceptions to 4040 it's seem to make the CPU QB play a little too well. Completion percentage was way too high! Going back to 4545 and going to discipline myself better.
I tried it. First game was fine. I jumped out to a 21-0 lead against the redskins and held on for a 27-20 win.

Second game a little weirder. Blowout win vs the bengals. They couldn't keep the ball long enough to keep me from scoring.

Third game was nuts. Eagles stomped me 56-42. Wentz was 16/16 and over 300 yards in the first half. My coverage and pressure weren't great but he was more robo than I've ever seen. Running game still didn't do much.

I think I'm gonna have to stick with all pro for now.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:06 AM   #4341
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What are the odds.... I also have been using run blocking at 10/90. Hahhahahha I have been using qb accuracy at 40/50 though. I haven't made any changes to the first page tho because I wanna make sure I really enjoy it before I change it officially. Thanks for giving me credit.
Yeah the 90 run blk for the CPU made a huge difference. I'm very happy with the way they run the ball now. Lowering use RB to 10 helped a little, but I still get the bigger push, plus Murray is an absolute beast. I am getting some negative runs, which is great.

QB acc at 5/50 doesn't have much of an impact for me, tho I'm still enjoying the way it plays with all of the corresponding defensive CPU sliders at 50/50. CPU acc at 50 gives them that 70% completion range, which I'm fine with. I was looking for more competition and I got it, I didn't really have to sacrifice too much on the default 50/50 all-pro concept.

As I stated, I came off of week 3 with at 27-24 loss to the Titans. Next up, it's the (2-1) Oakland Raiders @ (3-0) Baltimore Ravens.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:44 AM   #4342
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

All-pro is where it's at my brother
Old 11-13-2016, 07:47 AM   #4343
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperassassin24
So turning fumbles up on the cpu and player slider makes the cpu fumble more and the player fumble more?
No that's the one outlier. Higher the fumble slider for both user and CPU for less fumbles. Decrease it for more fumbles.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:54 AM   #4344
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I must have something wrong with the Play like Flazko sliders. I literally do not have to throw. It's 6-8 yards up the gut every play:/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lower user run blocking to 10 and increase CPU run blocking to 90. You'll still get some big gains on the ground, but you'll also get stuffed at times. I'm playing with my Raiders and Latavius Murray is an absolute beast in Madden. I'm averaging 10 yards a carry lol. But Tennessee was able to run on me, which balanced the game, and Mariota was 73.8% complete; I moved the CPU qb accuracy slider back up to 50 from 47. You NEED to get pressure though. Also, while paying on offense, make smart decisions with your QB. I lost
Week 3 to Tennessee 27-24 with these changes. Hated losing, but loved the added challenge. Game looks, feels and plays great with fast global speed.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 11-14-2016 at 06:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »