Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 547 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-15-2016, 07:29 AM   #4369
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidd2355
Are speed parity and min player speed threshold the same thing?
Yes, exactly the same, just labeled differently.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:56 AM   #4370
Rookie

seth.frisch's Arena

Anyone play offense only? Any advice on different sliders for that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wisconsin Badgers
North Dakota State Football

Green Bay Packer Franchise
2015 - (8-8) DID NOT MAKE PLAYOFFS
2016 - (4-2)

Old 11-15-2016, 01:48 PM   #4371
Rookie

Greetings Flazko and/or Raider Ren,

I'm currently working on my second season of a connected franchise in Madden 17. I did choose to do All-Madden and have been searching for the best settings to make the game the most realistic while still having fun and giving me the challenge I was looking for. I noticed a few pages back you updated your sliders (Flazko on 11/14) and mentioned to change to normal or fast game speed. Before hand I believe I had been using Slow game speed along with the "Red Set". When I made the change to "Game Speed - Fast" and proceeded to make changes based on what Flazko had as his personal settings I suddenly was getting sacked every single play and had probably around 1.5 seconds after hiking the ball. Let's just say I play 10 minute quarters and I went down 21-0 in the first 3 minutes of the quarter.

I quit the game and changed it back to slow. Replayed the game, Flazko personal settings with all madden difficulty and adjusted as he recommended on main page, ended up close most of the game until my RB broke a 65 yard run in the 4th and went up 19-6. I felt it played a lot better with slow and allowed me to actually run play actions, regular passing, or just run plays. The downside is that in previous games I've also noticed that I could not stop an absolute crap QB and he ends up with 100% completion because no one on my defense can get off the line and the receivers come back and for some dumb reason my corners and safeties don't stay with them and the receiver literally just runs to a wide open hole for like 30-55 yards. (My defense is 93 OVR, first season I had Demarcus Ware, Khalil Mack, Linval Joseph, and Julius Peppers, not to mention Eric Berry or Darrelle Revis)

So my questions from the sliders so far and if either of you would mine helping I would greatly appreciate it:

1. It's going to be hard to convince me to get off All-Madden. Do either of you have videos of gameplay during your franchise showing the All-Pro and your settings being used?

2. Was there a glitch or something that occurred when I was literally sacked by the computer and went down 21-0 that fast after changing to the "Fast" Game speed? I saw Flazko mentioned it would be more challenging but you literally could not even drop back as a QB. Even running was a loss every play. It was exceedingly bad when I tried to run a screen and the entire line came screaming in at my QB before I could even get the Screen off. It's like I was being nano'd the whole time. No one blocked. Period.

3. Is there any way to combat against one game almost shutting opponents out and then the next game the QB having 100% completion?

a. I don't like to talk myself up on the game but I do consider myself to make good game decisions and very patient and know how to play defense and read it and how to adjust. I don't nano or play the line. Usually MLB or FS/SS. Still learning concepts of course (roommate played football growing up and got me hooked on learning all of the different defenses)

b. Just feels inconsistent. I understand no defense is perfect but 100% completion on multiple games with the QB's between 17-25 passes...Especially with the QB acc. at 2.

4. All-Pro vs All-Madden up for debate?

a. I saw both of you mentioned All-Pro as being practically the most non-cheese. I just haven't played All-Pro in a franchise roughly since Madden 15. I do want a challenge which I felt like the All-Madden and Slow speed was giving me, it was just those occasional games where there was literally nothing you could do.
  • Do you both honestly feel like All-Pro will be the best way to play and would eliminate those "nothing you can do" games?
  • I don't want to win every game. I want it realistic. What I don't want is those sacked from ball being hiked and down 21-0 in first 3 minutes. Will All-Pro still be difficult enough to not let me win every game?

b. I played all of 5 games in Madden 16 on All-Pro, and 1 in Madden 17 and on practice while looking at the new "Zones" they "came out with". The Madden 16 games were all blowouts, usually ran for 200+ yards per game and 300+ passing and got to the point of just messing around on defense because the score was too high. The Madden 17, game clearly changed but still ended up a blowout.
  • I'll be honest. I play the clock, I make my reads, adjust defense, and take chances if I think I can get them when I need them. This goes back to (a.): Even with the adjusted All-Pro sliders do you both think it will end up hurting me as a player? I'm just not sold on it yet and would love to see video gameplay from either/both of your franchises :-)

Best Regards,
Taylor
Old 11-15-2016, 02:08 PM   #4372
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Since the last patch, All-Madden is just broken. I think everyone here agrees with ths : Robot QB, ratings don't seem to matter, etc etc.

If you want to play on AM and if you have the physical version of the game, you can delete it and then, reinstall it but, don't forget to disconnect your PS4/XBOX from the internet to avoid download the patch.

All I can say is that you have to try All-Pro with the play like Flazko or Play Like Ren sliders. Personnally, I've given up until they release a new patch because even on All-Pro, I played a game against the Broncos and Lynch was around 80% without a single missed throw.

Last edited by Charvalos; 11-15-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:19 PM   #4373
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Since the last patch, All-Madden is just broken. I think everyone here agrees with ths : Robot QB, ratings don't seem to matter, etc etc.

If you want to play on AM and if you have the physical version of the game, you can delete it and then, reinstall it but, don't forget to disconnect your PS4/XBOX from the internet to avoid download the patch.

All I can say is that you have to try All-Pro with the play like Flazko or Play Like Ren sliders. Personnally, I've given up until they release a new patch because even on All-Pro, I played a game against the Broncos and Lynch was around 80% without a single missed throw.
Well I dont have an issue with CPU QB's. I keep them around 50 to 65% on QB ACC at 2 for each side.

The last game I played I went 86% with Wentz, threw 3 TDs and one pick. Alex Smith hit 2 easy crossing route TDs on my LB's (Bad play call) but got picked off 3 times. 1 Amazing 1 handed fall to the ground pick by Marcus Peters, the second was my 3rd string Reshard Robinson reading the route right and jumping in front. The third was by Peters again on a junk ball late in the 4th.

Smith I believe hit 60% or so for the game.

The thing is, the 86% by me doesnt bother me. I have Taylor Lewan, Binotio (SP?), T. Frederick, Zach Martin, Scherff as my Oline. So I can not only run the ball very well, but am given alot of time to pass.

On the other side of the ball my Dline, LBs are almost all Rookies at around 74 to 77. I do have one 81 Overall MLB. I have Peters and Ramsey at corner spots and Byron Jones and that guy from the Giants, Landon Collins at safety spots.

So my secondary is really good. The rest of my defense is middling.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:12 PM   #4374
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos

If you have the digital version, is your only option to delete the tuner? The patch cannot be deleted if you delete and redownload if you have digital version ?
Old 11-15-2016, 04:39 PM   #4375
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

I didn't try but I looked on Google and it seems that's how it works : you can't delete the patch and download the game without (http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34323-delete-patch-from-games/)
Old 11-15-2016, 09:33 PM   #4376
Rookie

Flazko a few questions for you sir…

Play like Flazko set.

Have been wondering for a while why you say to drop from 15min/15sec all the way down to 10min/20sec. (If scores are too high) I was always a 13min/17sec player. Any reason I shouldn't do that anymore?

You say on all madden to leave the sliders as is… Even the 15/85 runblock setting? About to play my first game with your modifications. In the last game I played with my own settings (almost identical to play like) the computer gashed me for almost 300 yards rushing with the run block being at 55

Last one and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a conversation between you and Ren about not having the fumble slider higher than the tackling slider? Possibly I'm remembering wrong and I didn't feel like searching through all the posts to find it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »