Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 548 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-15-2016, 09:36 PM   #4377
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Flazko a few questions for you sir…

Play like Flazko set.

Have been wondering for a while why you say to drop from 15min/15sec all the way down to 10min/20sec. (If scores are too high) I was always a 13min/17sec player. Any reason I shouldn't do that anymore?

You say on all madden to leave the sliders as is… Even the 15/85 runblock setting? About to play my first game with your modifications. In the last game I played with my own settings (almost identical to play like) the computer gashed me for almost 300 yards rushing with the run block being at 55

Last one and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a conversation between you and Ren about not having the fumble slider higher than the tackling slider? Possibly I'm remembering wrong and I didn't feel like searching through all the posts to find it
You have it backwards. It's not having the tackling slider higher than fumble slider

And if you use the set on all madden I would put almost everything at 50 for both cpu and user so it's even. I would lower QB accuracy between 2-10 though. Personally All Madden is trash this year.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:02 PM   #4378
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
and the run game? are you considering any lower for human run block or any higher for cpu run block or do you believe you hit that 10/90 perfectly?
and what penelty sliders are you using? play like flazko??

thank you
I like the 10/90. But, you can try 5/95,

I'm using Flazko's penalty sliders, tho I think I have face mask at 53, defensive holding at 62 and defensive PI at 59. I'll double check my notes.

Through 4 weeks, I've only had 1-2 injuries with the injury slider at 50. I think, I may bump it up to 55. It's the NFL- guys get banged up.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:04 PM   #4379
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You have it backwards. It's not having the tackling slider higher than fumble slider

And if you use the set on all madden I would put almost everything at 50 for both cpu and user so it's even. I would lower QB accuracy between 2-10 though. Personally All Madden is trash this year.
Agreed. I'd stick with all-pro. You can make it challenging, you just have to commit to doing so.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:13 PM   #4380
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Basically all-pro gives you more flexibility to cater the game to your wants/ needs. All-madden is all or none.

I suggest playing all-pro on fast with a parity of 90-100, and start with the sliders at 50/50. From there it's wayyyy easiest to adjust the game play in comparison to all-madden
Old 11-15-2016, 10:15 PM   #4381
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko

What about the game time question

I had committed all pro... I went 5-2 with the Browns! And yes I tried all the house rules and stuff you guys use. I can't drop to all pro have to stick with all madden even though it's "broken"

And Flazko I'm just quoting you on your play like set. In that you state to keep all sliders "as is" for all madden except for QB accuracy
Old 11-15-2016, 10:17 PM   #4382
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Basically all-pro gives you more flexibility to cater the game to your wants/ needs. All-madden is all or none.

I suggest playing all-pro on fast with a parity of 90-100, and start with the sliders at 50/50. From there it's wayyyy easiest to adjust the game play in comparison to all-madden
Did all that. Eventually my brain just adjusts to all pro and there's no challenge anymore

I don't mind Robo QB as long as the games are competitive
Old 11-15-2016, 10:21 PM   #4383
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Did all that. Eventually my brain just adjusts to all pro and there's no challenge anymore

I don't mind Robo QB as long as the games are competitive
All good man, you gotta do what works for you.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:45 PM   #4384
Rookie

I going to give all pro one last shot with these new play like settings. For the record I loved how all pro felt. Flazko you are you doing a great job it's just frustrating for me to have a ****ty Browns's team beat every team but the patriots Steelers and Seahawks, the only teams to ever give me a challenge on all pro

And the titans for some reason! DeMarco Murray is just a beast

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »