Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 08-28-2016, 07:09 PM   #433
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf93
At 52/51 seeing way too many injuries! Got 6 Players injured for at least 4 Weeks...thats bit too much.

Pass rush looking good so far! Really feels like the QB gets pressure on both sides CPU/Player when holding the ball for too long!
Yeah that's why I have injuries at default 50

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 07:12 PM   #434
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
It's really weird seeing some peoples complaints. Outside of 1 super dropsy game I haven't seen a single one of those problems. Especially not the picks.
Same here but everyone has different play styles and opinions on what's "realistic", I don't mind the feedback, you guys just also need to know that you guys need to adjust sliders to fit your skill, team you're using, and your preference on what you like and don't like
Old 08-28-2016, 07:23 PM   #435
Rookie

these are a good base to start with.

Flazko is right, everyone will need to tweak to their skill level, style.

I use my run block at 5

cpu run block is 94 for me

my pass coverage I lowered to 85

my sliders are still flazkos AP sliders I just need that tiny bit of extra difficulty and I still tweak daily.

Also Flazko I wanted to say your a boss for figuring out how 8 reaction is so good with 90 coverage.
It would've taken me forever to go that route.

Flazko the only thing I was gonna ask is like when I play a receiver like Julio or OBJ I'm trying to figure out a way to make Elite wide receivers get open easier on average corners. that's my biggest problem.

I played one game and marcus peters held Julio 2 catches for 24 yards.

Wondering if you've had an issue like this? or if you know how I can tweak sliders to fix it?
Old 08-28-2016, 08:16 PM   #436
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
People complain it's too easy now it's too hard lol exactly why everyone needs to adjust the sliders to their play style and skill level. I've said it over and over. Sliders are not a one size fits all. There's supposed to be pressure every pass, the running game isn't supposed to be easy, there's dropped passes regularly, even by guys like dez and obj. You guys need to adjust whatever is bothering you, if you don't like dropped passes then raise the slider, if you don't like interceptions then lower it more. Lol

I am not complaining just trying to post results and help n ways I can that is all, I am aware I can change them myself isnt that the idea on here to post results?
Old 08-28-2016, 08:21 PM   #437
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkj654
these are a good base to start with.

Flazko is right, everyone will need to tweak to their skill level, style.

I use my run block at 5

cpu run block is 94 for me

my pass coverage I lowered to 85

my sliders are still flazkos AP sliders I just need that tiny bit of extra difficulty and I still tweak daily.

Also Flazko I wanted to say your a boss for figuring out how 8 reaction is so good with 90 coverage.
It would've taken me forever to go that route.

Flazko the only thing I was gonna ask is like when I play a receiver like Julio or OBJ I'm trying to figure out a way to make Elite wide receivers get open easier on average corners. that's my biggest problem.

I played one game and marcus peters held Julio 2 catches for 24 yards.

Wondering if you've had an issue like this? or if you know how I can tweak sliders to fix it?
Idk some people are having problems with the #1 WRs getting catches but I honestly haven't seen that problem

Old 08-28-2016, 08:23 PM   #438
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
I am not complaining just trying to post results and help n ways I can that is all, I am aware I can change them myself isnt that the idea on here to post results?
Didn't name you or anyone specifically and yeah you can post results but if people post over and over again about the same issues it's obvious to adjust it so you can get different results.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:24 PM   #439
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You have to realize it's a video game and there's only so much you can do to tune the game. There's not one single set of sliders that will make everything 100% with no issues. It's impossible. There's just some things you have to get over that just can't be fixed

Old 08-28-2016, 08:26 PM   #440
All Star

Flazko's Arena

People expect to find a slider set and it be 100% flawless, that's not gonna happen, you have to find a set that has more positives than negatives and use it as a base set so you can adjust it to where you like things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »