Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2016, 05:22 PM   #4433
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey flazko, I have user reaction time at 7. User coverage at 80. I also have cpu block at 13.

Where would you have cpu accuracy. I have it anywhere between 43 - 47. Would you do the same with these settings?
Old 11-18-2016, 05:28 PM   #4434
Rookie

OVR: 1

Flazko much appreciated work on your sliders! I'm using the am red set w/o the tuner. Currently 5-7 with the Eagles. Wentz does have 25 int but 7 were in one game against the skins. Using 95 speed also upped the injury to 55. Thanks again!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2016, 06:13 PM   #4435
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thdfld
Flazko much appreciated work on your sliders! I'm using the am red set w/o the tuner. Currently 5-7 with the Eagles. Wentz does have 25 int but 7 were in one game against the skins. Using 95 speed also upped the injury to 55. Thanks again!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
You're welcome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #4436
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
So I didn't have time to test fully. Basically got as far as verifying the slider *does* work.

It works in terms of where within the frame of a receiver the ball ends up. Now, I never worked on gameplay so how the accuracy of a throw is actually determined, I don't know, BUT it appears there are two levels of accuracy; On Target and Precision.

That is to say, question 1; was the throw close enough to be catchable. Question 2; how "perfect" was it.

I don't think the slider affects the former. If you jack QBA to 100, you'll see perfect throws and nothing but. In stride, where only the receiver can get to it. The same throw will go to the same spot everytime.

However, drop that slider you'll see all lot more varience, it'll create more throws that are a bit behind, a bit high, etc. Not as precise... but it doesnt create a ton of just bad throws.

This is all hypothosis based on an hour or so of observation and comparison, I'll test the theory over the weekend, see if I cant get a better understanding of it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Good testing.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:23 PM   #4437
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hey flazko, I have user reaction time at 7. User coverage at 80. I also have cpu block at 13.

Where would you have cpu accuracy. I have it anywhere between 43 - 47. Would you do the same with these settings?
I would have qb accuracy anywhere between 40-50, depending on what the defensive sliders are; Reaction and Coverage sliders.
Old 11-18-2016, 07:53 PM   #4438
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

I'm going to kickoff week 5 of my Raiders CFM tomorrow. I've made some intense changes to the 50/50 default all-pro style set on fast game speed. I've been sooooo tempted to go back to slow game speed, but after a few games,
I finally have bought into the Fast game speed, even though slow speed is best for simulated results; fast is better for the challenging aspect of true NFL game speed / reaction times. Stay tuned and I'll post what I'm using. Here's a preview: I'm keeping the CPU to User interaction at 50/50 for the most part, but I'm handicapping the User to CPU interaction. It'll make sense when I post my updated Raider Ren, Flazko inspired set.

To all of those wanting to switch back to the Blue Set- go for it. Unless you've found something that works for you. That's why I'm going to try to stick it out with the Fast game speed. I enjoy the challenge, even tho I love the flow of each play on slow speed.
Old 11-18-2016, 08:04 PM   #4439
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm going to kickoff week 5 of my Raiders CFM tomorrow. I've made some intense changes to the 50/50 default all-pro style set on fast game speed. I've been sooooo tempted to go back to slow game speed, but after a few games,
I finally have bought into the Fast game speed, even though slow speed is best for simulated results; fast is better for the challenging aspect of true NFL game speed / reaction times. Stay tuned and I'll post what I'm using. Here's a preview: I'm keeping the CPU to User interaction at 50/50 for the most part, but I'm handicapping the User to CPU interaction. It'll make sense when I post my updated Raider Ren, Flazko inspired set.

To all of those wanting to switch back to the Blue Set- go for it. Unless you've found something that works for you. That's why I'm going to try to stick it out with the Fast game speed. I enjoy the challenge, even tho I love the flow of each play on slow speed.
Nice I kicked off my season finally last night with this set up I had from launch that I forgot about...

All Pro
Slow
15 mins / 15 sec
Speed Parity: 20
Injury: 50
Fatigue: 50
No Assists
I use Visual Feedback since the pass blocking is higher, to make it more challenging I would turn it off.

Accuracy: 40/40
Pass Block 85/85
Catching: 60/60

Run Block: 30/60
Fumbles: 60/60

Reaction: 60/60
Interceptions: 50/50
Coverage: 40/40

Tackling: 15/15

Kick Power: 50/50
Kick Acc: 40/40
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Acc: 55/55
Kickoff Power: 60/60

Using my penalties and auto subs as listed on first page.
Using Tdawg XP Sliders.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-18-2016 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-18-2016, 08:06 PM   #4440
All Star

Flazko's Arena

That was a set up i first created the day the game came out. As you can tell it's all pretty close to default 50 with the exception of tackling because I feel that little corners don't always hit stick big RBs on One on One situations and it creates better gang tackling, I love the tackling animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »