Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 562 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-20-2016, 09:50 PM   #4489
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I really like my test game results using default 50 for all sliders on all pro with normal default speed and default 50 speed parity. It's been competitive. I've just been testing it this weekend and I might just roll with default settings with the exception of not using assists or visual feedback, setting injury to 50 and custom penalties and auto subs
Old 11-20-2016, 11:35 PM   #4490
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'll post them tonight. Got sidetracked hanging with my 6-year old

I can't wait to try your set. All-Pro is a tad bit too easy for me even with house rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2016, 01:28 AM   #4491
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So since I'm a nice guy I worked on a set on this beautiful Sunday for all you guys want a tough All-Pro challenge. It's for you guys stuck between all pro and all madden. For guys who hate all madden cheese but think all pro is too easy. It's not ment to be impossiblely hard but it's ment to be more challenging. You can make it harder if you like. I replaced my retro set with this set. It's at the lower part of main page in the "Bonus Sliders" Section. It's right under my secret sauce set. It's the " Rage Set." Good luck. Have fun. Give feedback.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:04 AM   #4492
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So since I'm a nice guy I worked on a set on this beautiful Sunday for all you guys want a tough All-Pro challenge. It's for you guys stuck between all pro and all madden. For guys who hate all madden cheese but think all pro is too easy. It's not ment to be impossiblely hard but it's ment to be more challenging. You can make it harder if you like. I replaced my retro set with this set. It's at the lower part of main page in the "Bonus Sliders" Section. It's right under my secret sauce set. It's the " Rage Set." Good luck. Have fun. Give feedback.
Never disappoints does he lol. I was just starting to think "I can make the purple set work with a few trades and tweaks" and then you throw down the hammer with a challenge like that. So thanks for your Sunday, I spent mine only working two hours of my shift so I have all night for madden lol
Old 11-21-2016, 02:05 AM   #4493
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Never disappoints does he lol. I was just starting to think "I can make the purple set work with a few trades and tweaks" and then you throw down the hammer with a challenge like that.
Put on your seat belt. Let me know how it goes.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:08 AM   #4494
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I played a full test game using random teams with my new Rage Set. I pressed the left trigger so I get a random team. I ended up getting the Cardinals and the cpu got the Chargers and the set was tough! Pretty fun for me tho. All I'm gonna say is Nut up Or shut up. Lol it's tough but not impossible.

Edit: I just lost 32-25...

Last edited by Flazko; 11-21-2016 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:14 AM   #4495
Rookie

Well as always thank you in case you missed my edit to the post above. Right now I just trade away steelers til I get a nice balance of young players and draft picks but I'll go all in on a nice team. Definitely let you know how it goes
Old 11-21-2016, 02:16 AM   #4496
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Well as always thank you in case you missed my edit to the post above. Right now I just trade away steelers til I get a nice balance of young players and draft picks but I'll go all in on a nice team. Definitely let you know how it goes
You're welcome. Let me know if you try it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »