Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-21-2016, 02:18 AM   #4497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yep getting set up now. 15/15 clock shouldn't be a problem right? Or does the cpu have too much offense to keep things in the ballpark?
Old 11-21-2016, 02:20 AM   #4498
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yep getting set up now. 15/15 clock shouldn't be a problem right? Or does the cpu have too much offense to keep things in the ballpark?
I don't think the play clock and quarter time effect much. I like 15min/15sec clock settings to.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:30 AM   #4499
Rookie

Yeah no matter what changes I make 15/15 clock is a must for me. If I have a top 5 defense I want to earn it. Plus the 4th quarter is great with the realistic amount of possessions.

I just didn't know if it was more important to go 13/17 with the 50 parity and the jacked up cpu offense so that scores don't get too wild. But as you say step up and play some defense lol
Old 11-21-2016, 02:32 AM   #4500
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah no matter what changes I make 15/15 clock is a must for me. If I have a top 5 defense I want to earn it. Plus the 4th quarter is great with the realistic amount of possessions.

I just didn't know if it was more important to go 13/17 with the 50 parity and the jacked up cpu offense so that scores don't get too wild. But as you say step up and play some defense lol
Give everything I have posted a try with the exception of the 15/15 clock setting.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:57 AM   #4501
Rookie

So is your "rage" slider supposed to be more challenging than your all-madden slider? Using the all-madden slider right now and the challenge is really good and I like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 05:35 AM   #4502
Rookie

Whoa. What a game. First game on the rage set. 15 min/15 run off. Everything else as listed. 31-28 win vs the redskins on an iced field goal make as time expired. Every yard, penalty, throw away, bad angle mattered. I had a fumble with 2:05 or so in the fourth that potentially cost me a game winning field goal the first time but my defense really stepped up and played "clutch".

Game got off to a slow start. 6-0 redskins midway through the second. A "feeling out process" as they always say. Had a pick against zone where my guy should've been open but I threw it a little early and josh Norman jumped the route easily. Then I really broke it open with the passing game and honestly felt like I was going to cruise.

But then just as I turned it up Kirk cousins started eating me alive. He finished 29/40 for 429 yards 3 tds 0 ints. He had one 93 yard go route for a td against man blitz and tried a few more. My coverage felt too soft at first but tightened here and there. He really hit his spots no matter my play call for most of the game. My I got 3 sacks but as user I really didn't get much pressure. I was able to shed at least one block clean and force a bad throw over the middle. Other than that I felt like I was running into a wall.

Their running game was consistent but not dominant. Charles sims was 22 carries 95 yards. My running game was good but I really had to pass to stay in it. I had a 9 point lead in the third but was being out gained all game. Leveon bell went 18/68 after averaging around 5 ypc for most of the game.

Overall a fumble and failed 2 point try by them made all the difference in the world and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully my defense plays better but the whole game looked organic.

Compared to the red set I'd say it's just as challenging if not more. Definitely harder than all madden with 2/2 acc and everything else 50/50. No cheese though and I'd imagine easy to adjust. Everyone give it a try for sure!
Old 11-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #4503
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Whoa. What a game. First game on the rage set. 15 min/15 run off. Everything else as listed. 31-28 win vs the redskins on an iced field goal make as time expired. Every yard, penalty, throw away, bad angle mattered. I had a fumble with 2:05 or so in the fourth that potentially cost me a game winning field goal the first time but my defense really stepped up and played "clutch".

Game got off to a slow start. 6-0 redskins midway through the second. A "feeling out process" as they always say. Had a pick against zone where my guy should've been open but I threw it a little early and josh Norman jumped the route easily. Then I really broke it open with the passing game and honestly felt like I was going to cruise.

But then just as I turned it up Kirk cousins started eating me alive. He finished 29/40 for 429 yards 3 tds 0 ints. He had one 93 yard go route for a td against man blitz and tried a few more. My coverage felt too soft at first but tightened here and there. He really hit his spots no matter my play call for most of the game. My I got 3 sacks but as user I really didn't get much pressure. I was able to shed at least one block clean and force a bad throw over the middle. Other than that I felt like I was running into a wall.

Their running game was consistent but not dominant. Charles sims was 22 carries 95 yards. My running game was good but I really had to pass to stay in it. I had a 9 point lead in the third but was being out gained all game. Leveon bell went 18/68 after averaging around 5 ypc for most of the game.

Overall a fumble and failed 2 point try by them made all the difference in the world and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully my defense plays better but the whole game looked organic.

Compared to the red set I'd say it's just as challenging if not more. Definitely harder than all madden with 2/2 acc and everything else 50/50. No cheese though and I'd imagine easy to adjust. Everyone give it a try for sure!
Nice. Good details.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #4504
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
So is your "rage" slider supposed to be more challenging than your all-madden slider? Using the all-madden slider right now and the challenge is really good and I like it.
Yeah. For people who don't like All Madden. Stick with the Red Set since you're satisfied with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »