Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2016, 11:21 PM   #4513
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Ren awesome! if u dont mind please kerp me & us all posted on your decision with cpu run block.. if 80 is high enough or if it is still a bit too low, or if you ferl it is perfect. thanks
Will definitely do! I really think 80 should be good, but I want to see 2-3 games, unless it's glaringly obvious after 1 game.
Old 11-22-2016, 12:22 AM   #4514
All Star

Flazko's Arena

11/21/16

Big Update to my auto subs, Red Set.

Auto Subs - Tuned for better rotations (use default 50 fatigue IF you use 15 min qrts)

Red Set was Revamped, been working on it since Saturday. It's a fine balance. Feels more competitive, this is due to bringing speed parity from 95 to default 50. Also seeing more realistic errant throws by both cpu and user. 50 speed parity + 50-55 run blocking for cpu is a good match.

Minor adjustments to Pink Set, Purple Set, Blue Set and penalties

Tweaked tackling for Pink, Purple and Blue sets.

Raised Defensive Pass Interference and Defensive Holding penalties.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-22-2016 at 03:15 AM.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:23 AM   #4515
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Guys, I'm a big believer in penalties having some affect on gameplay in main menu . I kid you not, I was using custom penalties and noticed some suction and sliding by linemen and corners and when I finally put penalties to default 50 it was gone. I highly suggest leaving penalties at 50 in main menu but in cfm you can adjust them. I tested it. It was fine.
I was using my red set while testing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 02:55 AM   #4516
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just played an AMAZING game with my red set. A Thanksgiving preview, Cowboys vs Redskins... It was such a tough grinding game. Best game I've played this year. I had 245 yards passing, 78 yards rushing, redskins had 287 yards passing with 89 yards rushing. There was 1 fumble by redskins but I threw 1 pick. Both happened in red zone. I won 16-15. I used 15 min quarters / 15 sec, my red set with slow and the rest of the settings listed, also used my auto subs and my penalties with injury at 50, fatigue at 50, speed parity at 50. This was a Play Now test game before I start my cfm. Definitely rolling with my red set. For first time I didn't have to hold back at all to give the cpu a chance. I really tried to give it all I got lol. Redskins also missed a 38 yard fg that would have won it with 11 seconds left.
Old 11-22-2016, 09:30 AM   #4517
Pro

OVR: 1

Tuner or no tuner
Old 11-22-2016, 10:05 AM   #4518
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Tuner or no tuner
With Tuner. I use tuner for all my sets.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-22-2016 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-22-2016, 10:20 AM   #4519
Pro

OVR: 1

So in the recent update with the red set is the rage set still Meant to be harder
Old 11-22-2016, 10:30 AM   #4520
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
So in the recent update with the red set is the rage set still Meant to be harder
Rage Set is never meant to be harder than all madden, it's ment for guys who want a tough challenge on All Pro because they don't like All Madden. I think they're both pretty close in my opinion. Every one has different play styles and skill sets, everyone uses different teams, so you might have to try one and if you don't like it then try the other one but I'm known to not like all madden and i really like what I did with the Red set. I like it so much that I'm going to use it in my cfm. You can always adjust the set to fit you. I played two full test games with red set and both were tough. Only difference was 1st game vs Redskins they had 89 rushing yards and 2nd game vs chargers they had 68 (I also only had 74 rushing yards). We can agree WSH is a better rushing team than SD.

Im using Slow on this set because it plays really smooth and its made it a little more difficult for me to rush, you can use Normal if you like, it may make the cpu rushing game a little more challenging but I didn't think it was bad on Slow. People are just going to have to test both sets and decide. When you test though, at least test against 3 different teams, even if it's in practice mode. I would use rage set with either Normal or Fast (whatever you like) and I would test red set with Slow and Normal speed and decide. The biggest factor is bringing speed parity back to 50. This makes it so the RBs aren't the same speed as linemen, so they're able to zoom past their offensive linemen. Speed parity at 50 is where the speeds are totally balanced.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-22-2016 at 10:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »