Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2016, 10:40 AM   #4521
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

To make it simple,
Rage Set - its handicapping the user, user sliders are lowered while cpu sliders are highered to accommodate for the AI system being a little challenging on its own but not over challenging on All Pro.

Red Set - sliders are balanced due to the AI system being overly challenging. The AI system is much more smarter on All Madden than on All Pro.

Do you want a tough challenge by handicapping your sliders or do you want a balance but face a smarter AI System that is even said to be "Almost Impossible" in the difficulty hub?

The choice is yours. Both play good.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-22-2016 at 10:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 12:35 PM   #4522
Pro

OVR: 1

I'll try out a couple more game in my franchise on the red set I stomped the skins 42-21 but I was using 15 min qtr which could have been why as well
Old 11-22-2016, 12:36 PM   #4523
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I'll try out a couple more game in my franchise on the red set I stomped the skins 42-21 but I was using 15 min qtr which could have been why as well
Slow or normal speed? I'm having tough games.

I also adjusted run blocking to 40/60.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-22-2016 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #4524
Pro

OVR: 1

Slow speed
Old 11-22-2016, 01:24 PM   #4525
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Slow speed
Dude idk why but everything feels so much more challenging at default 50. The sliders are so different this year. I'vw seen a huge difference especially in the running game for the cpu. It's so strange.

Also use Normal speed. On my red set I just put it on pretty much default with the exception of qb accuracy, tackling and kicking sliders. I'm mind boggled at how different sliders work this year. There's a reason the Devs recommended not messing with sliders and only changing the actual difficulty level (rookie, pro, all pro, all madden)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 01:25 PM   #4526
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Dude, I'm getting torn up by Oakland right now in the running game on default all madden sliders. I was just testing them with 60 run block and this is more challenging... I'm so lost lmao
Old 11-22-2016, 01:28 PM   #4527
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Pensfan, idk if you're busy right now but go try my update to the red set on a play now game real quick. Go use everything as posted. Normal Speed, 50 Speed parity, etc..
Old 11-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #4528
Rookie

Ren. I was dreading the day you came out with this set. Because I have to try it and now to make it even worse Flazko had to modify the red set!

I am somewhat happy with my personal set I've made but there are still issues on it.

I'm going to try both of yours to see if they go away. Very intrigued by the 50 speed parity in the new red set also

A couple things I've noticed on my set.

1. If I am the higher rated team I will destroy the other team. If we're even it is a really close game and if there rated better than me I get my *** kicked.

2. Stopping a hot CPU quarterback is impossible unless I play zone coverage and control the middle linebacker.

3. Man coverage against the CPU is almost impossible to run unless I bring a ton of pressure. My defense of backs cannot keep up with their wide receivers. Usually 3 to 5 yards of separation every time they catch the ball

I know I'm going to stick with all madden I just have to figure out which set and what modifications to the given set I need to make.

You guys are the best! Welcome to the Darkside Flazko
#AllMadden

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »