Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-22-2016, 02:43 PM   #4529
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Ren. I was dreading the day you came out with this set. Because I have to try it and now to make it even worse Flazko had to modify the red set!

I am somewhat happy with my personal set I've made but there are still issues on it.

I'm going to try both of yours to see if they go away. Very intrigued by the 50 speed parity in the new red set also

A couple things I've noticed on my set.

1. If I am the higher rated team I will destroy the other team. If we're even it is a really close game and if there rated better than me I get my *** kicked.

2. Stopping a hot CPU quarterback is impossible unless I play zone coverage and control the middle linebacker.

3. Man coverage against the CPU is almost impossible to run unless I bring a ton of pressure. My defense of backs cannot keep up with their wide receivers. Usually 3 to 5 yards of separation every time they catch the ball

I know I'm going to stick with all madden I just have to figure out which set and what modifications to the given set I need to make.

You guys are the best! Welcome to the Darkside Flazko
#AllMadden
I'm telling you, this 50 default thing on All Madden is strange. I just got smashed by Raiders. I used everything as listed on red set. For what I have listed, I would keep qb accuracy between 35-40. I liked 40 qb accuracy with Slow game speed and 35 qb accuracy with Normal Game speed. Saw some actual differences.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:54 PM   #4530
Rookie

I don't mind the speed parity between 90-100 until I'm returning kicks or punts at which case I can almost never return one for a touchdown because I'm never faster than anybody

But I also never mess with speed parity that much. I really just go with whatever you guys are suggesting and stick with it.

I have messed around with different game speeds. And faster feels great however lately I have been getting sacked a lot more than I used to but that's OK feels more realistic as I don't have the best offense of line in the league.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:56 PM   #4531
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
I don't mind the speed parity between 90-100 until I'm returning kicks or punts at which case I can almost never return one for a touchdown because I'm never faster than anybody

But I also never mess with speed parity that much. I really just go with whatever you guys are suggesting and stick with it.

I have messed around with different game speeds. And faster feels great however lately I have been getting sacked a lot more than I used to but that's OK feels more realistic as I don't have the best offense of line in the league.
Whatever you are comfortable with is all that matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 03:25 PM   #4532
Pro

OVR: 1

Trying the new red set now game 2 against the bengals
Old 11-22-2016, 03:27 PM   #4533
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Flazko, on your red set, you are seeing good rushing at 50/50 I see. I have it at 50/80, but I've been using 90 speed parity. Does the 50 parity actually improve the CPU rushing attack? Also, you're able to use 40/40 for QB accuracy as opposed to 2/2? Is that also due to the speed parity?

I'm liking my set, but I'd rather roll with a set as close to 50/50 - your red set looks like just that.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:39 PM   #4534
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, on your red set, you are seeing good rushing at 50/50 I see. I have it at 50/80, but I've been using 90 speed parity. Does the 50 parity actually improve the CPU rushing attack? Also, you're able to use 40/40 for QB accuracy as opposed to 2/2? Is that also due to the speed parity?

I'm liking my set, but I'd rather roll with a set as close to 50/50 - your red set looks like just that.
I think the speed parity has more of an effect than we or I thought. I'm having a hard time personally running and stopping the run. I've also seen a few errant passes with qb accuracy at 35 on Normal or qb accuracy at 40 on Slow. I've seen it with 4 different qbs (Tyrod Taylor, Carr, Kaeperknick, Cousins). As you see they're a wide variety in qb skill levels. Carr of course was tougher to stop of the four but Murray killed me from Oakland lol go try it out in practice mode. I don't think the whole 35 on Normal and 40 on Slow for qb accuracy will make a huge difference or matter too much but I did see a difference. I'm sure either setting will work for either game speed you choose but I would test it out and see what you like.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:40 PM   #4535
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you're happy with your adjustments Ren, stick with it. Don't hurt to go and try mine, keep note that I have auto subs and penalties set as listed, in case that makes a difference in gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 03:41 PM   #4536
All Star

Flazko's Arena

With my red set I'm using the usual... 50 injuries, 50 fatigue in both cfm and play now, 50 Speed parity, slow speed, 15 min quarters / 15 sec run off. No visuals, no assists.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »