Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 57 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2016, 12:07 AM   #449
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Haha appreciate it. I know you stay up late so expect an update in a while

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I gotchu take your time I'll be waiting.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-29-2016, 01:23 AM   #450
Rookie

Played 4 more games today and a 5th currently and it's really nice seeing different kinds of games. Some weeks our offense is awful, some it's our defense, hell even had a 48-42 shootout with Buffalo. I probably shouldn't be 5-5 right now but I haven't really felt that the games were unrealistic. Only slight issue I've noticed with more games is that roughing the passer seems to be the most common penalty by a wide margin.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:24 AM   #451
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
Played 4 more games today and a 5th currently and it's really nice seeing different kinds of games. Some weeks our offense is awful, some it's our defense, hell even had a 48-42 shootout with Buffalo. I probably shouldn't be 5-5 right now but I haven't really felt that the games were unrealistic. Only slight issue I've noticed with more games is that roughing the passer seems to be the most common penalty by a wide margin.

Are you controlling the player that gets called for it?

Old 08-29-2016, 01:42 AM   #452
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Are you controlling the player that gets called for it?

I am not, I let the CPU control the defense entirely so I just am clicked onto the MLB and let the CPU move him. It's the most common penalty that my team commits and the CPU team commits. I don't mind it though. It gets the penalty yards closer to being realistic. I was just pointing it out not complaining about it.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:44 AM   #453
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
I am not, I let the CPU control the defense entirely so I just am clicked onto the MLB and let the CPU move him. It's the most common penalty that my team commits and the CPU team commits. I don't mind it though. It gets the penalty yards closer to being realistic. I was just pointing it out not complaining about it.

Agh because if you were controlling him I would say don't aim low because in M17 you'll get called for roughing the passer If you sack him low

Old 08-29-2016, 01:45 AM   #454
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Agh because if you were controlling him I would say don't aim low because in M17 you'll get called for roughing the passer If you sack him low

That's good to know. That might explain the increase in the call.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:53 AM   #455
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Hey Flazko you need any help with testing do make things go faster?

Old 08-29-2016, 01:58 AM   #456
Pro

Played a few games through with these sliders.

1. Had a high number of sacks. At least 5 per game on both sides with 9 minute quarters. CPU QB held the ball WAY too long, Human OL let too many LB's cross their face when on a blitz. Same thing happened frequently on run plays.

2. Punt Power is too high. Averaged 56 yards a punt, a bit higher than the real life average.

3. Had quite a few 15 yard facemask penalties. A few of them began with a hit at the ball carriers feet and somehow a facemask animation occurred.

4. QB throws were all over the place. Often didn't throwing even in the right direction. Although I think it had to do with pressure and timing, passes not going the right direction seemed very odd.

5. All of a sudden, my field goals and occasionally punts are like totally broken. When I click for accuracy, the line always reappears at about 5 o' clock on the meter. What the heck is going on there? It results in a very short kick.

Loved how the human defense played out. Big stops felt rewarding, although i felt too frequently I would have the perfect call and be in perfect position and AI teammates would take unintelligent angles and push themselves out of the play. But as we said earlier today, that isn't a slider issue but a programming issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »