Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 578 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-23-2016, 12:22 AM   #4617
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo
I'm passing all over them. 100% completion rate with RG3. Meanwhile Blount is near unstoppable while Brady is playing relatively "normal". 15 min quarters with 15 sec accelerated clock.
Well I'm having good competitive games. Sets aren't ment for everyone. There could be some other things that affect gameplay that I'm using and you're not.. Like penalties, auto subs, fatigue settings. And I am using slow game speed.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:24 AM   #4618
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Attachment 128232

Tommy terrific not so terrific this time around. And my defense stepped up and got me seven sacks! And 4 interceptions. Probably should've been a blowout but their defense played well also. And some interceptions that truly weren't my fault. They were a result of the sliders and the errant throws they force the quarterback to make. Example... had a wide-open receiver but because the pressure was in my face he missed the wide out and threw it right to the linebacker. Zeke fumbled late in the game. Which is fine with me because I hardly saw fumbles before either.

My favorite part about the sliders though is that they use 50 speed parity which allows for some bigger plays to get broken. Also I love the fact that the defensive backs don't always make tackles. I tried to hit stick Gronk… That was a big mistake

It bothers me that Brady threw four interceptions. The other strange but cool part is.… The patriots kept trying to run the ball early and eventually gave up once they were down 14-0. Basically what I'm saying is I think the CPU logic is improved with these sliders it somehow. But that's just another one of my theories
I haven't got an Interception yet, I'm jealous.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:29 AM   #4619
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I haven't got an Interception yet, I'm jealous.
For whatever it's worth I was running a lot of cover 2 zone and telling my defense to play the pass

And then third and long I'd spread my defense out
Old 11-23-2016, 12:31 AM   #4620
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
For whatever it's worth I was running a lot of cover 2 zone and telling my defense to play the pass

And then third and long I'd spread my defense out
I was getting burnt in man to man in that redskins game so I had to run zone.

Anyways idk what to tell you and the other guy, either try it on Slow, make sure you're not using assists or visual feedback and try playing it while using the penalties, auto subs and other settings I use or try a different set. But as you saw I had a tough time in my first 3 games.

A lot of people believe auto subs and penalties affect gameplay. It's not proven to be true or not be true. I list everything I use at the bottom of main page.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:33 AM   #4621
Rookie

I'm using all listed penalties, auto subs, etc. Essentially I should be mirroring your settings, save for the game speed. I just wouldn't expect the Browns to overpower the Pats like this. Game 5 of year 1 so it's about 77 overall vs 89. I'll try slow speed and see if I get different results.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:33 AM   #4622
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Keep in Mind we also all have different play styles and house rules (I list house rules on main page) so that has some affect to.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:34 AM   #4623
Rookie

Giving the new red set a shot. I liked the rage set in my two "test franchise" games and then when I started the real deal I went 4-0 with 3 blowouts.

Still sticking with 15/15 clock. Noticed you personally use injuries at 10. Any reason for going back to the "default"? Also no switch assist?
Old 11-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #4624
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo
I'm using all listed penalties, auto subs, etc. Essentially I should be mirroring your settings, save for the game speed. I just wouldn't expect the Browns to overpower the Pats like this. Game 5 of year 1 so it's about 77 overall vs 89. I'll try slow speed and see if I get different results.
All I can say is try it on Slow and if it don't satisfy you then try an other set. Or make minor adjustments.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »